recharging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recharging

had a question is there a limit on how many times you cash on a server in one day

As long as your transactions are completed and delivered accordingly, there shouldn't be much of a limit. That is assuming you're not going to be recharging 20+ times in one day, of which you might start running into some processing issues. Any purchasing limits are also dependent on whether or not your payment company has purchasing limitations.

Comment

its not taking any of my cards and i just put money on them an hour ago

Comment

Perhaps you should give your card company a day or so to recognize your recent activity.

Comment

im trying to check my order history but it says activate my email address but when i try it tells me my email is already in use so how do i check my order history if it wont let me activate my email

Comment

Your R2 Order History can be reviewed by accessing the following upon logging into CS's main page: MY INFO > Account > Order History

Comment

i know but it says to activate my email and when i try it tells me my email is already being used

Comment

In order to successfully activate your account, you will need to access the e-mail you used to bind your account. There should be an e-mail sent from us regarding e-mail activation -- simply follow the directions as listed in the e-mail.

Comment

ok i got my history and from all the time it wouldnt take my card are incomplete now my question is am i gonna be charged for all them times i tried getting crystals the ones that say incomplete and is there a way to cancel the imcomplete orders

Comment

new question how do i find out if i have been black listed

Comment

You will not be charged for incomplete orders nor will any of the incomplete orders suddenly switch to complete. The attempted purchases are there as record.

Players are blacklisted from our end in the event they have request a refund/chargeback of their purchases, so unless you've done so and have been informed so by our team, it's not something you should be concerned about.

Comment

ok thanx rev ill just again in a few days

Comment

Working...
                        X