Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you tell me more about that "Rebirth?"

Comment

You can get the sperion quest at lvl 11 scion ( since you can't get into starglade prior to that) IF you get the fallen Angel rebirth quest from the Goddess in tyria village ( NPC you went to too rebirth) you can then teleport from her to heavenly isle. There are quests in heavenly isle that will not show up until you are a specific lvl.

Server: Amethyst Forest
      Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
      Guild: Sanctuary
      Name: Miroku
      Husband: Codawg

Comment

Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
        Oh i did the ones in aquatic crypts thn checked my availables but there were no more, then i quickly went to the goddess statue and rbed
        ty for your help but im not sure if a ticket would work for this...would it?
        Its been sent ill keep you posted on its succseess or failure

Always something called a Edit button.

I think you can do the Heavenly Isle quests, when you're Scion+/ Level 75+ mortal you gain access to there. My friend in my server rebirthed with those Quests available, and he was able to do them.
        Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
        Username: Katori
        Server: S54
        Username: SlainAgain
        Server: S64
        Username: SlainAgain
        First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
        Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

Originally posted by Katori View Post
          Always something called a Edit button.

I think you can do the Heavenly Isle quests, when you're Scion+/ Level 75+ mortal you gain access to there. My friend in my server rebirthed with those Quests available, and he was able to do them.
          I know some1 who did but mine have NEVER bin available!! its so annoying
          User:Patrick2675
          Class:Mage
          Guild:thenemy
          Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
          X