lol now we going into maintenance GREAT means ANOTHER mess up LIKE wth

Leave a comment:

• bobette455
    replied
    When will you tell you when the problem will be resolved

Leave a comment:

• BlueHora
    replied
    Ok, I've got the same problem since iob today. Why is it always our servers? :/

Leave a comment:

• bobette455
    replied
    i lose a lot of stock too was 1 month im play at the game,but i dont know what the hell but is not funny,how many time take at r2 toproblem is to adjust??

well ty R2.....

i wish just do no lose my character i dont know what is the problem with our server maybe a hacker on??is special.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2015, 05:29 PM. Reason: Posts merged. Please do not spam.

Leave a comment:

• R2248437
    replied
    more lost time,more progression lost,its a bit depressing ,and they probably give us a xp card or some useless [stuff],i loose wisdom for not be able to do my daily hunt i loose ss for not doing fairy and many many more,why is alway us,does r2 hate this server or something?
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2015, 05:00 PM. Reason: Removed censor.

Leave a comment:

• Ouasis
    replied
    ahh oks kk ty

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Your server group's loading problem has already been reported. Should I receive an update regarding this issue, I will post back here.

Leave a comment:

• Ouasis
    replied
    HOurs ago and still

Click image for larger version

Name:	otra ves.....jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	1711922

but if i click on s79 on the same acc i can log#04 <.< again the problems to our servers?

Leave a comment:

• abducator
    replied
    im stuck in loading too even tried different comp and went to library to try theirs its same wherever i go tries to go to character load screen then nothing just stuck

Leave a comment:

• leonenac
    replied
    same problem with me, s23 Angel Island server

Leave a comment:

• judirectioner
    replied
    yeah mine too, it changed, it says "Failed to connect to server"

Leave a comment:

• Gajleks_kiLLer
    replied
    Originally posted by judirectioner View Post
    Hello guys, can someone help me getting in to the game because I always get stuck on the "Loading character list", I even waited for it for 5-10 minutes just for my avatar to appear but it didn't. I tried playing on different browsers but it is still stuck, I also checked my internet connection if it is bad, but it's not. I really want to play but the "Loading character list" won't let me. I'm hoping that this type of problem will be resolved immediately.
    ahh me too
    stuck in loading character list huu :'(

Leave a comment:

• bobette455
    replied
    i have the same problem tryed today i dont know what is the problem.

was 20 minutes im try to connect me and im not see my character is stuck in Loading character list,was 10 minutes im seeing my avatar clicked on but she is stalled but now i couldnt go in the game.ty R2.

and now is write failed to connect to server what the hell and my character is not there arffffffffffff

i wish dont lose my character
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2015, 04:26 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• judirectioner
    replied
    Stuck in &quot;Loading character list&quot;

Hello guys, can someone help me getting in to the game because I always get stuck on the "Loading character list", I even waited for it for 5-10 minutes just for my avatar to appear but it didn't. I tried playing on different browsers but it is still stuck, I also checked my internet connection if it is bad, but it's not. I really want to play but the "Loading character list" won't let me. I'm hoping that this type of problem will be resolved immediately.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X