• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't cast spells

My Mage wont cast spells, please help.

Can you provide a screenshot please?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well since this was posted. I have a problem where I try casting, it uses the spell but nothing happens. Is this a known issue? So far I've only noticed it with blizzard. I think it has only happened with Improved blizzard, I don't recall it happening with normal blizzard, but I'm not to sure on that.
      Last edited by Helldemon83; 11-16-2012, 03:26 PM.

Comment

I have noticed that with some of my rogue skills. Sometimes I use them and they only reset their cooldown without being casted. I guess that's a lag issue, not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by R22068827 View Post
          My Mage wont cast spells, please help.
          Which server are you on? i'm playing with a few of my mage chars atm. seems like the skills are working. is your situation ALL skills, just some skills, a specific skill- or only in certain locations in which specific skills are acting up like the quotes below?

i've tried flame explosion an pretty much every other skill. as long as i'm not button mashing it doesn't fail cast

Originally posted by Helldemon83 View Post
          Well since this was posted. I have a problem where I try casting, it uses the spell but nothing happens. Is this a known issue? So far I've only noticed it with blizzard. I think it has only happened with Improved blizzard, I don't recall it happening with normal blizzard, but I'm not to sure on that.

they seem to be working normally. however
          Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          I have noticed that with some of my rogue skills. Sometimes I use them and they only reset their cooldown without being casted. I guess that's a lag issue, not sure.

what happens when button mash

should be

lag can play a factor. pvp events tend to get ppl like *edge of seat *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          for channeled aoe's have to be very careful as well, any click to move slightly will kill your spell.
          if have anymore info please provide it and we'll do best to help
          Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 11-16-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

How do I do a screen shot plz ?

Comment

I can only cast the most minimal spell. Even when I try manualy no spell will work.

Comment

I am in Heavenly Isle

Comment

How do I do a screen shot plz ?
                  http://take-a-screenshot.org/

i checked one of your servers an it was letting me cast spells ok. *will check that server* tyty!

Comment

I have no problem with any other serzers but this accn't is lvl 50 and now useless. Why spend so much time lvling up or even playing ?

Comment

I have no problem with any other serzers but this accn't is lvl 50 and now useless. Why spend so much time lvling up or even playing ?
                      whatever is wrong if there is actually a problem shouldn't continue for long if you have good internet.
                      you'll probably need to file a ticket with as much info as possible once we can point out everything easy&directly.
                      http://tickets.r2games.com/
                      i sent you a pm in game. we'll meet up if ya want in a bit an i'd like to see how your attack looks for me & also on me to see if you can pk me with the skill/s

Comment

ok sry about delay. Where would you like to meet ?

Comment

Well for me I guess it was just a lag/button mashing issue, ty for the help. Hope you get your issue fixed R22

Comment

I can only cast the most minimal spell. Even when I try manualy no spell will work.
                            If you have a PC...hit the Prt Sc (Print Screen) key on your keyboard then run "Paint". Then press Ctrl+V to paste it in Paint....edit/crop it as you like then save it...theres your screenshot
                            Crystal Saga
                            Server: Whisperwind Beach
                            IGN: hei
                            Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
                            Guild: Nightmare
                            Honor: Emperor

Wartune
                            Server: Tauren Camp
                            IGN: Izaya
                            Lvl: 45+ Archer
                            Guild: Mayhem
                            Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Sry but I can't do screenshots, can't cast spells and my computer is in good condition. X104 Y109 in Stargate is where I am atm.

Comment

Working...
                              X