X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iomega0318
    started a topic Kabam Issues

Kabam Issues

So since for whatever reason I cannot post in the Kabam section lol, fist off let me start off by saying I am playing Crystal Saga from the Kabam website.

Now for a few questions:

1. There is supposed to be a 2x EXP event going on starting today, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....EXP-Happy-Hour! I don't seem to be getting double exp nor does my pet.

2. Is there any way to link my Kabam account or at least my Crystal Saga character to this site?

3. I have been doing a ton of quests and finally got to level 30 and never received my new mount.. I can't fill out a support ticket because I technically do not have a character here, hence the question above.

I believe this is the right section and I apologize if it is not, I also would have posted in the Kabam section but I can't for some reason.

Thank you for your time.

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
    Is the x2 exp event just for the new server or is it a serverwide event?
    It hasn't worked anyways.. I was on all day everyday it was supposed to occur and it never did..

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by DeadWeaver View Post
    so answer me this please. bought 2 25 dollar ultimate game cards and kabam cant redeem them. why can you? and why cant we link accounts again? on kabam r2 games is sponsored(sp)
    Accounts are non-transferable between platforms. You signed up with Kabam, not R2games. Your account technically belongs to Kabam, you just happen to have access to servers that R2 hosts on Kabam. As for why Kabam can't redeem UGCs, you'd have to ask Kabam that question.

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
    The x2 exp event mentioned in this thread only applied to the new Kabam server.

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DeadWeaver
    replied
    so answer me this please. bought 2 25 dollar ultimate game cards and kabam cant redeem them. why can you? and why cant we link accounts again? on kabam r2 games is sponsored(sp)

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I've honestly never paid any attention to that dialogue box. I will pass that along as a typo.
    No no no.. as a glitch, you know.. it needs to be "one" per wish lol..
    But yeah if they could make it to where it updated to state how many after each wish that'd make people who pay attention less likely to complain , or even to where it said 3 coins for your first wish and they increase after that.

and one last question, I know on here if you "Like" the FB page you can get the Boxing Bear Pet.. is there any way to receive that on Kabam?
    Last edited by Iomega0318; 11-24-2012, 01:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I've honestly never paid any attention to that dialogue box. I will pass that along as a typo.

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Originally posted by iamsimma View Post
    requires more each wish
    I assumed that lol, but my thing is why does it require more than one at all when it says you only have to toss "One" coin "Per" wish..

Leave a comment:

• iamsimma
    replied
    requires more each wish

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    That would depend on the Kabam account rules. If Kabam allows you to have multiple accounts, then yes you can connect them all to CS and play them concurrently. Crystal Saga allows players to have multiple characters and multiple accounts.
    Cool I will have to ask them as well then, also one more thing.. the wishing well says you only have to toss "one" coin per wish but it actually requires like 4-6.. is that a glitch or something lol?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I do have one other question though, I saw somewhere that it was ok to create another character on another account so you could use them both at the same time, I also saw a guide where it stated you should create three accounts and three different characters so you could do dungeons "by yourself" and collect all the loot for yourself lol.. would this be an ok thing to do?[/QUOTE]

That would depend on the Kabam account rules. If Kabam allows you to have multiple accounts, then yes you can connect them all to CS and play them concurrently. Crystal Saga allows players to have multiple characters and multiple accounts.

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Harke View Post
    What I can suggest for you and others playing on Kabaam, start a toon on 1 of the many CS servers the only annoying header we have is the "Like FB" button
    I really hope they could allow us to transfer our characters over though.. I have already gotten pretty far and I really don't want to have to start over

**EDIT**
    Never mind, found my answer here:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ve-on-a-server
    I do have one other question though, I saw somewhere that it was ok to create another character on another account so you could use them both at the same time, I also saw a guide where it stated you should create three accounts and three different characters so you could do dungeons "by yourself" and collect all the loot for yourself lol.. would this be an ok thing to do?
    Last edited by Iomega0318; 11-20-2012, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LordOda
    replied
    ..............oops wrong place and can't delete this...

Leave a comment:

• R2_Harke
    replied
    What I can suggest for you and others playing on Kabaam, start a toon on 1 of the many CS servers the only annoying header we have is the "Like FB" button

Leave a comment:

• Iomega0318
    replied
    Awesome! a million quests and 5 levels later and I finally got my level 30 mount lol!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X