Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pappody View Post
    Apparently R2 got hacked again.... And we expect em to handle Mall mmo go figure..!
    You seriously think that they will do something about Mall MMO? They've been there since heck probably the beginning... Why would it take 4 years to get rid of them #24

    CS1: (S64) NatureKai
    Class: Beastmaster
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 92

    Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
    Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon



    - The OP Beastmaster -

    Comment


    • Cant Connect to server

      whats happening shuji help the moderators

      Comment


      • admin post deleted. should have screen grabbed it. tsk tsk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gabemaster View Post
          You seriously think that they will do something about Mall MMO? They've been there since heck probably the beginning... Why would it take 4 years to get rid of them #24
          Actually they not there since the beginning! They appeared after the Galahald incident! Something that had topics msg and such deleted like it happens now

          Comment


          • cant login again.....horaayyyy

            cant login again this morning, did it happened with just me or anyone too? i hope U fix this problem ASAP, and we will waiting for another compensation packs if U dont mind tho , tyvm

            (S59)Donatello

            Comment


            • Originally posted by hyujeen View Post
              admin post deleted. should have screen grabbed it. tsk tsk
              wait if the post is deleted... are we going to get server fixed? o-o

              Originally posted by pappody View Post
              Actually they not there since the beginning! They appeared after the Galahald incident! Something that had topics msg and such deleted like it happens now
              Oh god that guy... I hated when he and his alt "Larahalt" was around... thankfully they left.
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 08:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

              CS1: (S64) NatureKai
              Class: Beastmaster
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 92

              Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
              Wings: Divine Wings
              Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
              Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon



              - The OP Beastmaster -

              Comment


              • ahahaah goodmorning bro il be waiting for that compensation pack whit you

                Comment


                • ...if THEY (r2), accdng to the
                  admin", cooperate accordingly hehe.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Pukadey View Post
                    whats happening shuji help the moderators
                    It's their problem not mine lol. This just promotes my laziness.
                    What are bugs?

                    Comment


                    • Reverie i give up on this server. please walk me through the process to get my money back this is just or not please transfer my account to a different server. i demand it or will sue this server stole almost 100$ because of the rollback. i wrote ticket and had never gotten any replied to anyone this is insane.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by risengaw View Post
                        It's their problem not mine lol. This just promotes my laziness.

                        Of course you'd be lazy now #24

                        Originally posted by Blasser View Post
                        Reverie i give up on this server. please walk me through the process to get my money back this is just or not please transfer my account to a different server. i demand it or will sue this server stole almost 100$ because of the rollback. i wrote ticket and had never gotten any replied to anyone this is insane.
                        wait... if you... OH GOD!!! They better not do freaking roll-back now! I put a lot more than that in there TODAY!!!!
                        Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 08:45 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

                        CS1: (S64) NatureKai
                        Class: Beastmaster
                        Plane: Eidolon
                        Level: 92

                        Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
                        Wings: Divine Wings
                        Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
                        Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon



                        - The OP Beastmaster -

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jiang_jiang View Post
                          cant login again this morning, did it happened with just me or anyone too? i hope U fix this problem ASAP, and we will waiting for another compensation packs if U dont mind tho , tyvm

                          (S59)Donatello
                          i can log in, but when it gets to the loading character screen, i get 'failed to connect to server'

                          Comment


                          • why cant i connect to the sserver??? its says FAILED TO CONNECT SERVER??? anyone experiencing this too??
                            Server: (S54)Netheran realm
                            IGN: (S54)GODRIC
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Class: HYBRID Mage
                            Guild: (S45)Candyshop
                            Mount: Kilin
                            Pet: Guardian Angel


                            Comment


                            • i hope you followed my instruction in world chat. : Screen Capture just in case of a rollback. good luck Cure... ambu

                              Comment


                              • Any updated on this issue?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X