No announcement yet.

Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was just sayin to dc should go to main thread before they get merged, as i said that rev or memory merged them lol...I think we all would like servers to be up, just have to be patient for the time being.

Comment

• been patient for 3 hours now... tired of this

Comment

• same here getting quite mad here now>_<

Comment

• Man i need to do my corruption runs before reset, if its not done by then i'll be really mad.

Comment

• Last time this happened it was well after reset before servers came back up, i suggest finding something else to do meanwhile....Trust me getting angry and announcing it on forums isnt going to speed up the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
              same here getting quite mad here now>_<
              r2 might easily lose a few customers over this...

Comment

• I know if roll back occurs, I'm going to be annoyed... I cashed way too much today and I know they said that they'd fix the crystal problems (if any) but still x.x it will be so annoying to go back and redo Tenets and Goddess again x_x

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
                Class: Beastmaster
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
                Wings: Divine Wings
                Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
                Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

• S56 DazeD here and cant make it past chr load just says cant load over and over even on gf account and other computers been like this all day filed ticket never got the conferm e-mail checked junk and spam folders not there
                  facebook.com/DazedDemon

Comment

• Originally posted by nickygee View Post
                    Man i need to do my corruption runs before reset, if its not done by then i'll be really mad.
                    face it, all quests and dungeons will be lost... and no compensation will be had

Comment

• im missing my ladder and corruption and dungeon..

Comment

• o well i'll play league of legends XD

Comment

• Originally posted by nickygee View Post
                          Man i need to do my corruption runs before reset, if its not done by then i'll be really mad.
                          u worried about corr loL! we just missed cof, food boss, magic mine and gonna lose afew more if this keeps up..
                          and i havent even done anything on my toon yet ... :/

Comment

• Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
                            u worried about corr loL! we just missed cof, food boss, magic mine and gonna lose afew more if this keeps up..
                            and i havent even done anything on my toon yet ... :/
                            i only care about corruption XD

Comment

• Originally posted by twyla View Post
                              im missing my ladder and corruption and dungeon..
                              already missed food boss and guessing game... and seems i will miss ladder and corruption as well.. and void

Comment

• Hiya twy :P, i know u missin out on a bunch but we all are. Try and be patient as the devs are working on the issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X