X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidreal
    started a topic Epic 2-Person Mounts

Epic 2-Person Mounts

Hi, I've been playing for while and I recently noticed that the requirements for epic 2 person mounts has changed. Previously you only needed the required amount of therions to acquire a specific mount eg. Genbu = 10 therions. These mounts were also upgradeable using greater mount tokens eg Genbu could be morphed to White Tiger, White Tiger to Seiryu etc using gmuts and no addition therion was required. However, now i see that gmuts can no longer be used on thses mounts and in order to get further mounts the previous mount is required eg Genbu + Hellwing + 25 therion = White Tiger.

So I have 2 questions here:
    1. Does the genbu and hellwing disappear when summoning white tiger? Or do you retain them? If they disappear I think thats unfair seeing that hellwing is a stronger mount than white tiger.

2. Why such a drastic change in requirements? Its already extremely difficult to even procure 1 therion but now its almost impossible for us to get epic 2 player mounts other than genbu. At least the option to upgrade them using gmuts should have been retained...

Looking foreward to your responses...
    Sad Player Sidreal Q_Q
    Last edited by Sidreal; 06-25-2012, 03:28 PM.

• DrewC
    replied
    Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
    Seiru is a good/looking pet. Below that is useless and makes me sad for how hard/ expensive it is to get all those Therion. Also Hellwing looks looker than the Great Pheonix.
    Yep but I do so love the stats

Click image for larger version

Name:	Great Phoenix Stats.png
Views:	1
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	1663922

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    Seiru is a good/looking pet. Below that is useless and makes me sad for how hard/ expensive it is to get all those Therion. Also Hellwing looks looker than the Great Pheonix.

Leave a comment:

• DrewC
    replied
    The only one the stays is the hellwing. When you upgrade from Genbu to White tiger, you lose the Genbu. Same goes for Tiger and Seiryu. You lose em when you get the next mount. Lastly, it is possible to get the Phoenix w/ in game gold. Just need to be patient and buy out any therions you see in the market. It took me roughly six months to get all the therion I needed.

Having said that, the one sexy beast title needs you to have all the mounts so imagine how much Therion you would need for that title lol. (4 genbus, 3 tigers, 2 seiryus and 1 Phoenix)

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    you lose tiger when you upgrade to dragon too?and dragon to phoenix?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    The Hellwing will stay but the Genbu and the Therions will disappear when you make the White Tiger.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by lights022 View Post
    And let me guess...the achievement for getting the white "RAWR Master" Right?
    That's a secret title no one is supposed to know about. >_>

Leave a comment:

• lights022
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I know the hellwing stays when getting the tiger. There's an achievement for having them all, so I would think they all stay when getting the next.
    And let me guess...the achievement for getting the white "RAWR Master" Right?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I know the hellwing stays when getting the tiger. There's an achievement for having them all, so I would think they all stay when getting the next.

Leave a comment:

• Sidreal
    replied
    But does hellwing and genbu disappear when summoning white tiger?

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    i wish this event would get an extension for another week...i'll hit 98 by the time the 28th rolls around

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Adonis
    replied
    Good luck and best wishes in achieving your goal...

Leave a comment:

• DoggyDoggy
    replied
    hehe Thanks Adonis! but there aint many level 90's on my server yet ;D so im waiting for like a treasure map event that gives them ^^

if they do reach level 100 then ill ask if i can buy them :P but im not in any rush, i have a goal, and long as i have it i can play the game trying to achieve the goal :P

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Adonis
    replied
    Well, there is an event going on for Therions, that when you reach level 100, go to the Event Master in Starglade and redeem your reward... More Info

Leave a comment:

• DoggyDoggy
    replied
    Well you gotta remember, Great Pheonix is the Best mount in the game, if Therions had a better chance to get in Dragon hunt then it wouldnt be so bad, but unfortunatly its like a 1 percent chance to get ;P there was once a special event that gave therions as a reward, so im saving up my gold till the next speical event and buy all the therions from the players and try to get a perm white tiger, hopefully, thats really all u can do if u want those mounts expensive, but they look awesome and you can carry your husband/wife around with you and ohhh so much fun! hahaha, just be glad hellwing has better stats then white tiger genbu and seiyu, really what your paying for, for the epic mounts is the looks and ability to give other players rides

Leave a comment:

Working...
X