Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Epic 2-Person Mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic 2-Person Mounts

Hi, I've been playing for while and I recently noticed that the requirements for epic 2 person mounts has changed. Previously you only needed the required amount of therions to acquire a specific mount eg. Genbu = 10 therions. These mounts were also upgradeable using greater mount tokens eg Genbu could be morphed to White Tiger, White Tiger to Seiryu etc using gmuts and no addition therion was required. However, now i see that gmuts can no longer be used on thses mounts and in order to get further mounts the previous mount is required eg Genbu + Hellwing + 25 therion = White Tiger.

So I have 2 questions here:
    1. Does the genbu and hellwing disappear when summoning white tiger? Or do you retain them? If they disappear I think thats unfair seeing that hellwing is a stronger mount than white tiger.

2. Why such a drastic change in requirements? Its already extremely difficult to even procure 1 therion but now its almost impossible for us to get epic 2 player mounts other than genbu. At least the option to upgrade them using gmuts should have been retained...

Looking foreward to your responses...
    Sad Player Sidreal Q_Q
    Last edited by Sidreal; 06-25-2012, 03:28 PM.

i agree with this post 100% even if a person were to play this game for years on end they'd never reach a half way point to getting a dark phoenix unless they donated thousands of dollars, it's ridiculous that the R2 staff would consider $$$ over the players that are spending there money over such a ridiculous scam, and i say scam because that's how many players would see this.

Comment

Why is my post being ignored... >.>

Comment

agreed. i honestly think this was a horrible impliment into the game.

Comment

Well you gotta remember, Great Pheonix is the Best mount in the game, if Therions had a better chance to get in Dragon hunt then it wouldnt be so bad, but unfortunatly its like a 1 percent chance to get ;P there was once a special event that gave therions as a reward, so im saving up my gold till the next speical event and buy all the therions from the players and try to get a perm white tiger, hopefully, thats really all u can do if u want those mounts expensive, but they look awesome and you can carry your husband/wife around with you and ohhh so much fun! hahaha, just be glad hellwing has better stats then white tiger genbu and seiyu, really what your paying for, for the epic mounts is the looks and ability to give other players rides

Comment

Well, there is an event going on for Therions, that when you reach level 100, go to the Event Master in Starglade and redeem your reward... More Info
            [GM]R2Adonis

There are no DANGERS, only CHALLENGES

Learn how to use the search option.
            Your question may have been asked and answered.

Please do not hesitate to send us a ticket.

Comment

hehe Thanks Adonis! but there aint many level 90's on my server yet ;D so im waiting for like a treasure map event that gives them ^^

if they do reach level 100 then ill ask if i can buy them :P but im not in any rush, i have a goal, and long as i have it i can play the game trying to achieve the goal :P

Comment

Good luck and best wishes in achieving your goal...
                [GM]R2Adonis

There are no DANGERS, only CHALLENGES

Learn how to use the search option.
                Your question may have been asked and answered.

Please do not hesitate to send us a ticket.

Comment

i wish this event would get an extension for another week...i'll hit 98 by the time the 28th rolls around
                  Crystal Saga:
                  Server: Aquatic Crypts
                  Name: (S15)Sidoh
                  Class: Knight
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 100

Lunaria:
                  Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                  Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                  Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                  Level: 5x/6x

Comment

But does hellwing and genbu disappear when summoning white tiger?

Comment

I know the hellwing stays when getting the tiger. There's an achievement for having them all, so I would think they all stay when getting the next.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        I know the hellwing stays when getting the tiger. There's an achievement for having them all, so I would think they all stay when getting the next.
                        And let me guess...the achievement for getting the white "RAWR Master" Right?

Comment

Originally posted by lights022 View Post
                          And let me guess...the achievement for getting the white "RAWR Master" Right?
                          That's a secret title no one is supposed to know about. >_>
                          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

The Hellwing will stay but the Genbu and the Therions will disappear when you make the White Tiger.

Comment

you lose tiger when you upgrade to dragon too?and dragon to phoenix?
                              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                              X