Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recharging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apoloymi
    started a topic Recharging

Recharging

I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the cashing system?

I have bought to sets of Crystals over an hour ago now and not had anything at all. The payment has been completed on PayPal end and the money has been removed from my bank account too.

I cash regularly, so it is NOT my first time cashing by any means. I normally receive my Crystals within 5mins D: and have never had to wait longer then 10mins D:

So if anyone could get back to me to let me know if there is problem with it i would be rather grateful

• LordKyo
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Have you checked your Temp Storage? When mount slots are full, incoming mounts will be bumped there.

It's also highly advised that you take a screenshot of the system box displaying that you did obtain a Windfiery in the event you do need to file a ticket (the transparent interface located at the bottom right hand corner).
    i been exping and the transparent box is full of exp from mobs i been killing. there is no way to see that i got the windfiery but i did sent in a ticket.
    its not in my temp storare i already looked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	windfiery didnt show up.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	1723639

the transparent box is full of exp i didnt think to take a screen shot of it before i apologize for it.

Name:	no windfiery in temp storage.JPG
Size:	261.9 KB
ID:	1723640

Name:	no windfiery in mount.JPG
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	1723641
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-17-2016, 02:35 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
    got a question i went and bought 5 super mount packs got the windfiery to pop out but when i went to the mount to use it the mount wasnt there. do i need to file
    a ticket?
    Have you checked your Temp Storage? When mount slots are full, incoming mounts will be bumped there.

It's also highly advised that you take a screenshot of the system box displaying that you did obtain a Windfiery in the event you do need to file a ticket (the transparent interface located at the bottom right hand corner).

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    got a question i went and bought 5 super mount packs got the windfiery to pop out but when i went to the mount to use it the mount wasnt there. do i need to file
    a ticket?

Leave a comment:

• 6stringpoet
    replied
    Is this issue being checked into, i would really like to recharge today. Get it fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by taylonahuggins View Post
    i am i spent 99.99 on crystals on Feb.9,2016 and haven't received them yet on Crystal Saga
    You will need to file a ticket containing your order number. The GMs will check on the status of your purchase from there and proceed as necessary.

Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Leave a comment:

• taylonahuggins
    replied
    i am i spent 99.99 on crystals on Feb.9,2016 and haven't received them yet on Crystal Saga

Leave a comment:

• wolli12
    replied
    S89 Adamssohn

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Okay. What is the character name and server you used in creating your ticket?

Leave a comment:

• wolli12
    replied
    25-30 mins i know it takes some time but the is Point Event over and will be angry then

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    How long ago did you send in your ticket?

Leave a comment:

• wolli12
    replied
    yes allready done from my account side orders

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by wolli12 View Post
    it doesnt work ive recharge now 4000 xtalls onS89 but nothing happens
    Did you send in a ticket and include your transaction number?

Leave a comment:

• wolli12
    replied
    it doesnt work ive recharge now 4000 xtalls onS89 but nothing happens
    Last edited by wolli12; 02-14-2016, 10:35 PM. Reason: correction

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I have been told your VIP has been delivered. Refresh the game and check, please.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X