Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LordKyo
    replied
    i didnt get a reciept what im trying to tell you.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
    I don't have a reciept for which I get my money on my card the only thing I have is that i took a screen shot. if you claim you can get on my account then you
    can see on my game that I don't have the vip even tho it's paid for.
    *I* cannot get on your account. I am not R2, I am a forum moderator. R2 can see your account, but sometimes they do need the proof of purchase, which is the receipt.

You don't get receipts when you buy stuff? As far as I am aware, every payment option has some sort of receipt system in the event something goes wrong with the payment.

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip Inactive.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	232.6 KB
ID:	1723615

I wanna know why is my vip inactive when i screen shot that i paid for it on feb 11th at 3am.

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Great. They will look into that shortly.
    I don't have a reciept for which I get my money on my card the only thing I have is that i took a screen shot. if you claim you can get on my account then you
    can see on my game that I don't have the vip even tho it's paid for.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Great. They will look into that shortly.

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    Your purchase receipt is the receipt that gets emailed to you after you complete a purchase. Take a screenshot of that and reply to your ticket, as was requested. If you already did this, please wait for further response to your ticket.

We don't need your ticket number to ask about your ticket, just the character name and server. You know I'm here if you ever need anything.
    they told me to take a screen shot and mail it to them in email and i did that.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I paid for Vip and didnt get it.
    Your purchase receipt is the receipt that gets emailed to you after you complete a purchase. Take a screenshot of that and reply to your ticket, as was requested. If you already did this, please wait for further response to your ticket.

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
    to be honest Mems, it took 4/5 days to get any kind of response to the ticket that i sent in. I couldn't get a ticket number till they replied, so my bank has just recalled payment. I did try waiting, but after 4/5 day and no reply or response at all I did what i thought was best.
    We don't need your ticket number to ask about your ticket, just the character name and server. You know I'm here if you ever need anything.

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip not working.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	1723610

I paid for Vip and didnt get it.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    We direct you to the ticket system so that you can communicate with R2 so they can hear directly from you about your issue, which requires verification that we can't do through the forum.

Normal response time over the weekend is 48 hours. However, if you have not heard back on your ticket by tomorrow, since it will be their Monday, please provide the character name and server you sent your ticket in with and I will ask about it.

Apoloymi, was your issue sorted out, or do you need us to poke someone for you?
    to be honest Mems, it took 4/5 days to get any kind of response to the ticket that i sent in. I couldn't get a ticket number till they replied, so my bank has just recalled payment. I did try waiting, but after 4/5 day and no reply or response at all I did what i thought was best.

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    ok i will keep checking my email to see if i get anything from R2. im willing to give you memorylane my account info for R2 and let you see my order and see that i did
    pay for the vip this month. i got no reason to lie to R2 and get banned for it. all im asking for is justice and some kind of compensated pack since im losing out on my vip and crystal.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I replied, LordKyo, and I see you provided your character name and server here. Let me know if you don't have a reply to your ticket in 12ish hours, and I'll ask about it for you.

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    Paid for Vip not working.

Moderator MemoryLane I just sent you a personal message and I did file a ticket about it so if you need my account information to log in so you can see my order
    I will give it to you. My in game name is EvilWillow and I'm on server S89.
    Last edited by LordKyo; 02-13-2016, 07:17 AM. Reason: Vip not working

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    you so called moderators are a joke when it comes to this file a ticket. that's all the mods can do is tell people all go file a ticket and be done with it
    bcuz R2 doesn't wanna hear what we have to say.
    We direct you to the ticket system so that you can communicate with R2 so they can hear directly from you about your issue, which requires verification that we can't do through the forum.

Originally posted by LordKyo
    i paid for my vip this month and it wore *** is going on here? my order number is 201512130004552083 i wanna know what is gonna be done about this i dont have money to pay for another vip this month.
    Normal response time over the weekend is 48 hours. However, if you have not heard back on your ticket by tomorrow, since it will be their Monday, please provide the character name and server you sent your ticket in with and I will ask about it.

Apoloymi, was your issue sorted out, or do you need us to poke someone for you?

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    so i dont get my 800 crystal that i paid for bcuz the game is messed up well its not my fault you people at R2 cant have a stable browser game and are ripping people off.
    you so called moderators are a joke when it comes to this file a ticket. that's all the mods can do is tell people all go file a ticket and be done with it
    bcuz R2 doesn't wanna hear what we have to say.

ok I just sent in my ticket hopefully within the next 3 days i will get my 800 crystal. fat chance in that happening but i can only hope tho.

i paid for my vip this month and it wore *** is going on here? my order number is 201512130004552083 i wanna know what is gonna be done about this i dont have money to pay for another vip this month.
    Last edited by Reverie; 02-13-2016, 09:31 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by cindygmrgirl View Post
    This is your problem as well, as it is happening in your own site game, the problem is in game (your game) not giving out the crystals as it is in your own servers. The fix needs to come from YOU guys as the devs of the game, stop blaming others for your incompetence and fix the issue.
    R2, just like Aeria, is a publisher, not a developer. R2 has the same line communication with the developer that Aeria does. R2 doesn't use the same payment provider as Aeria, so any payment issues that occur for you on Aeria must be taken up with Aeria, as R2 cannot possibly verify or deliver crystals to you on Aeria's platform. Yes, it's the same game, but it's provided by multiple publishers, and each publisher is only able to provide support for the players who play through that specific publisher.

To R2 players with payment issues: you will need to send in a ticket and include your transaction number found on your account page. Reverie or I will be happy to escalate your ticket once you've provided the character name and server you sent the ticket with.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X