Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yer it would be nice if there was a cash limit on servers but that's never gonna happen lol.. altho it would increase there cashflow because if the big cashers could only spend so much every weak it would giv the non cashers a little chance to say.. ok I can afford that and its not such a big jump in stats

Comment

• That would be nice but it wont happen, the only thing that i have seen them do is how much xtals you can spend before you hit lvl 30 because I have had that problem before where I could only spend like 1k xtals before lvl 15 and another 1 or was it 2k xtals until lvl 30

Comment

• I used to cash don't get me wrong.. but when you get 1 or 2 guys that cash like 3k at the beginning theirs just no way for the average joe to do that.. so it ends up that those 2 guys own the server the whole way threw.. and people hate that.. they want a chance atleast.. its like the dragon sword.. only 2 people ever really controle it cause they make sure they keep it or they help there friends take it

Comment

• Yeah that is exactly what happened in S92, but i still cant believe the server is still down, well i will go walk the dog hopefully it is up when i get back lol * cross fingers*

Comment

• lol.. yer im hopeing so too

Comment

• lets have points on 94 to compensate for the downtime

Comment

• Nope guess not so that makes an hour and a half of the server being down woop and I thought that I was going to be able to play on the server a little since today was my day off and I work tomorrow -_-

They are doing a poll for points on S94 and so far no one wants it only 2 people said yes. Look in forum
                Last edited by Reverie; 03-31-2016, 09:47 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• wheres the poll which section is it in m8

Comment

• http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ays-of-release should be it

Comment

• ahh ok.. yer that's not going to happen.. lol.. I just wanna play its already 4.30am where I am but if I go sleap others will have big advantage if server goes up within the next 8hrs lol

Comment

• well i hope it will come up in that time

Comment

• S93's compensation pack is redeemable at the Quartmaster.

Comment

• s93 is down again i think that or its just me

Comment

• Yea. the damn server is down again..

Comment

• so its down again

Comment

Working...
                                X