Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silentzoner
    replied
    probly not.. they class it as you received your goods - crystals.. which sukks.. cause I asked same thing about rosses and was fobbed of with that excuse when I bought rosses with crystals then server went down

they sed.. I had technicaly received my goods in crystal form whatever I bought with sed crystals matters not.. I received the crystals.. jus another way of saying we scr3wd you nothing you can do..

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    That does pose a good question, to any mods who see this. If the server is not up or goes down before the wedding. Would I get refunded or reimbursed for the crystals spent for the royal wedding if it does not take place due to server issues???

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    yep.. lol.. its ridiculous just enough time to enter seng then ruined because now cant enter for an hr even when it does come back up..

grrr F this.. not even gonna bother.. il be on for your wedding later hun server permitting.. cant be assed with this **** soo jus gonna go watch a movie till then

Click image for larger version

Name:	****.png
Views:	1
Size:	303.7 KB
ID:	1724762

when u et this u no the sites Fd
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2016, 07:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    woot about 3 mins online and down

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    Yep.. Its messed up.. I tryed handing in fairy and stupid thing wouldnt let me.. Refreashed and bam.. Hit with stupic cannot connect to server grrr

Leave a comment:

• deadgrimthanatos
    replied
    It still amazes me that the crashes almost always only occur during the day in the USA when the gms/it/r2 people in china are asleep.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
    not gonna say it.. really not.. wait for it........ **** SERVERS DOWN AGAIN
    Well it seems like S94 is back to its old ways again right when I thought that it was safe to start cashing a little more then bam right back from square 1. Guess it is a little better since it isnt like we only get 5 hours a day to play

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    not gonna say it.. really not.. wait for it........ **** SERVERS DOWN AGAIN

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    I know right at 20:00 (8pm) server goes up rank one and two get taken by you and caesar and then down it goes literally right after.

Leave a comment:

• CPU_1
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
    No I am fully aware that most of the top player rouges make rank as in you and grim, but the server was up literally for like 3 mins and then down it goes, not saying that it was the top two players who just earned it today but it could also be implied that someone wanted to earn crypt rank today. It is just an accusation to how weird it seemed, just to me that is.
    Ahh, completely understand. To be completely honest, I did find it rather strange that the second i was able to log in was the exact time crypt opened up too.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Originally posted by CPU_1 View Post
    What are you implying when you state "not just a coincidence"? I for one, (RoastBeef), usually tend to get top 3 every time i can make it to crypt on time. Not really a huge surprise if i spammed the refresh button, got to log in the second it came up, and rushed crypt like i usually do. Either way, not saying you're on the offense, but if so, that was my defensive argument.
    No I am fully aware that most of the top player rouges make rank as in you and grim, but the server was up literally for like 3 mins and then down it goes, not saying that it was the top two players who just earned it today but it could also be implied that someone wanted to earn crypt rank today. It is just an accusation to how weird it seemed, just to me that is.

Leave a comment:

• CPU_1
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfrain12
    That is not just a coincidence how the server goes up and then first and second place of crypt are recieved and then server immediately goes down
    What are you implying when you state "not just a coincidence"? I for one, (RoastBeef), usually tend to get top 3 every time i can make it to crypt on time. Not really a huge surprise if i spammed the refresh button, got to log in the second it came up, and rushed crypt like i usually do. Either way, not saying you're on the offense, but if so, that was my defensive argument.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Eh this is nothing special, it is just like old times so we will just have to wait it out like we did then

That is not just a coincidence how the server goes up and then first and second place of crypt are recieved and then server immediately goes down
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2016, 10:57 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• deadgrimthanatos
    replied
    what the heck. Sever's been better, with only the predictable crash at quiz time. Now today, we're going on crash number 4.

Leave a comment:

• zentox
    replied
    I want my COF

Leave a comment:

Working...
X