• Show
Clear All

• carlopizanoow
    replied
    you should give us conpensation for that one bcoz we miss alot of events

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I understand what you're saying, but it wouldn't make for much of an announcement to say we saw posts about the server being down, again, and yep, it's down, again. We don't know what's wrong with the server at this time, so we can't give an estimated time it will be back up. It's definitely not something with a simple solution, else it would have been fixed already.

Leave a comment:

replied
    but still they should say to us whats the problem with the server being down at this time >: and say to us if they can fix it and how much time like that. So we wouldn't be frustrated restarting the damn game

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Announcements only go up for planned downtime. Patch note threads are not a good place to post about server issues.

Leave a comment:

replied
    and not even an announcement from them >:

Leave a comment:

• baibhav15
    replied
    Ikr. Off again.

Leave a comment:

replied
    anyone know what happened?

still failed to connect to server atm.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-12-2016, 06:29 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• CPU_1
    replied
    same, I was in the middle of dungeon runs after reset and I d/c on bonecrusher...

Leave a comment:

replied
    What happen ? DCD in my RV RUN

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    its not just you jremia.. s94 hasn't worked properly ever since it was released constant ups and downs the server has been offline all day no one knows when or if it will reopen

Leave a comment:

• JRemia
    replied
    @R2Games,

I dont know why i cannot log in my account to the server S94 Wild Autumn, it just says Failed to connect to the server while on the other servers, I can connect to them..
    Please Fix or its just my Device that has a problem.. Please tell me how to fix it -.-

Leave a comment:

• ryanedel1978
    replied
    Just checking if servers are still down and yup same old poop as the last week,glad I quit this game and gave up giving money to this poopy company.
    Last edited by ryanedel1978; 04-11-2016, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cyrishannecute
    replied
    s94!

s94 is down again for hours. We thought that you guys already fixed the server? Can you guys please make an announcement on what is happening or what are you guys doing so we know what to do or how long to wait

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    OK.. easy way to fix this server for the not very smart people working there.. copy all the server data back it up.. DELETE THIS SERVER COMPLEATLY then open a new server with all previous data added to the new server.. its obvious you cant fix things maybe just maybe you can copy???

Leave a comment:

• Cyrishanne
    replied
    dc agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X