Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wolfrain12
    replied
    for them it is lol but i am pretty sure they are doing their best to try to resolve this matter

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    yep.. that would be sensible.. cause we cant continue playing like this... server really should have been closed and tested right from the beginning its not hard to put out an announcement server will be down 48hrs due to severe maintenance it will be back up at such n such a time.. the amount of items and events we are missing is crazy when u add them all up its simply not good enough when we pay to play.. the guys that don't cash its just an inconvenience to them but its way more than just inconvenient when we are not getting the services or goods we should be getting with our money
    Last edited by silentzoner; 04-10-2016, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Honestly though they should just do what i said in the new server thread about shutting the server down for about two days to test it and then push Legends back as well for the server being down, dont reallly care about about a compensation pack just as long as the server is fully working, if they offer one then of course i will take it :P

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    only way to play at the min is night time lol.. I did my vaults well most of them then last night no hucups
    it really does make me wonder why its only dureing the day tho... its got to be something that's causeing it

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    I still laugh regardless of how much i spent into the game because it is still funny that we can log on and then 2 mins later crash. it is like they are crushing our hopes and dreams of having a crash free hour

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    if it wasn't for the fact id spent money on this server I would probly laugh.. but I have so its not funny.. well kinda is cause iv only spent about $100 in comparison to the few that have spent $2k

lol.. well I got back in... only to find it went down 5 secs after I reloged lmao
    Last edited by silentzoner; 04-10-2016, 04:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Scratch that last statement it is down again

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    lol.. I got in managed to do fairy search and its offline again.. uurrgh

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    lol the server is back up but for how long

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pizap.com14603244436661.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	1724406

that's wat I think about this DC

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    damn it isnt like i would have put it to good use anyways because i work tonight and then 12 hours tomorrow but still would have been nice to have

Leave a comment:

• deadgrimthanatos
    replied
    probably no one has it, since it crashed. Leaving with the aura is what triggers getting the gold badge and DS.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    So i am guessing as it sits right now no one was able to get the 1 dragon sword then since it crashed while inside, or does that mean i obtained it because i was the last person in possession of it???

Leave a comment:

• deadgrimthanatos
    replied
    Thank you very much, Reverie.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Thank you reverie

Leave a comment:

Working...
X