X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gunther6969
    started a topic Eidilion mage skill-Ice crystal Bug

Eidilion mage skill-Ice crystal Bug

just as the title says, i was in killers den testing out Ice crystal, all was good in the first run

but on the 2nd run i went to kill the first boss he got me down to about 1/4 hp and i went to use the ice crystal and NOTHING HAPPENED, it bugged

just like in bath this skill can bug, lame

fix this if you can, if not then i guess ill just be another boring kick *** fire mage

• gunther6969
    replied
    i just have bad luck ;p

Leave a comment:

• GeoStig
    replied
    i normally lag so yea i smash button to get it to cast but i've never had it bugged before as i said it only takes a while to cast so i normally die and still see the skill cooling down, hate that about it

Leave a comment:

• gunther6969
    replied
    if by button smashing you mean sitting in afk mode and pressing E once, sure

its bugged it happened 3 more times today, it works about 7/8 times

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    I know plenty of eidolon mages with the ice skill, it's not bugged. This is a bookcase of buttonsmashing resulting in a skill not working. Test it out when you're not in need of smashing the hotkey and you'll see it works fine.

Leave a comment:

• gunther6969
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoStig View Post
    hmm never happen to me before even under heavy lag, if u died and u saw the skill being cooldown it wasn't a glitch although the skill doesn't say it, it has like a 1 sec cast time. So when i normally use it in seng i still die and yet the skill starts to cooldown.......sigh*
    i should have put Health orb back on i was trying to find out if ice crystal was powerfull enough and it is

ill test it out in some near death scenarios today in seng but the way it happened it felt like i was in bath and the thing bugged

Leave a comment:

• seborz
    replied
    that's mean gunther..."boring kick *** fire mage"...

Leave a comment:

• GeoStig
    replied
    hmm never happen to me before even under heavy lag, if u died and u saw the skill being cooldown it wasn't a glitch although the skill doesn't say it, it has like a 1 sec cast time. So when i normally use it in seng i still die and yet the skill starts to cooldown.......sigh*

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    That's probably due to your connection. my skills glitch sometimes too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X