Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Purchase

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderbumm
    started a topic Crystal Purchase

Crystal Purchase

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee would be nice if you actually gave the crystal, points, or bonus items people paid for. Amazingly its a one day sale, no crystals delivered, and support says 'hey give us three days (you know, long after the sale is over) and we'll get back to you. Weird how it didn't take you three days to take the money from my card or from xsolla payment.

Don't worry, no matter how low of a bar you set for r2, they'll limbo under it.

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    I have been informed that all three orders have been processed. Can you confirm such?
    Yes, the orders were finally fulfilled. Thank you for your help.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    I have been informed that all three orders have been processed. Can you confirm such?

Leave a comment:

• Thunderbumm
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    You can send me a PM containing the e-mail used to submit your ticket.
    Sent. Thank you for at least trying to do something to resolve this.

Should I go ahead and wait until the sale ends to call my credit card company and get a charge back or what? I'm tired of waiting and don't like being ripped off. R2 has become a complete **** pile in customer support. When I, as a customer, go to a website, or a business and make a purchase, I expect it to actually GET what I paid for. I don't expect excuses, I don't expect being strung along. I expect the products I paid for. Simple, isn't it? Apparently not to R2. You took my money from my card. Xsolla, actually has a phone number you can call when there's a problem and I called them. They say they got the payment with NO problem and the problem is on R2's end. Yet... wait for it, I don't have my crystals, my items, access to the sale, OR my points. Thanks R2, great damn job as usual.

To anyone else out there, think really hard before you offer this company your money. You might or might not get what you pay for. However, you certainly wont get treated like a customer, you'll be jacked around.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-25-2016, 11:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Xsolla has had transaction delays since the first day it became available as a payment method. If you have already filed a ticket, do provide your case number to be forwarded. Otherwise, you can send me a PM containing the e-mail used to submit your ticket.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X