X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• catbunny
    started a topic stucked in loading

stucked in loading

the bearpaw valley is bugged so far i sent 4 characters of mine and created a new one, when i enter the map bearpaw valley the screen wont complete loading. it freezes up on me i attached a screen shot for you to see where it stops.
    also i already send a ticked about this.
    Attached Files

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by tyagami010395 View Post
    Im having a similar issue. I have filed a ticket and still no response. After i try to log in , it will sit at 0% or 100% 0kbs and say lost connection. It says my character is already sign in but it wont kick it offline for me to sign in.
    This happens when there is even a tiny disruption in your connection. The issue then is that the system does not realize that you have lost connection, leaving your toon ghosting online until the server finally realizes the disconnection.

Leave a comment:

• tyagami010395
    replied
    Im having a similar issue. I have filed a ticket and still no response. After i try to log in , it will sit at 0% or 100% 0kbs and say lost connection. It says my character is already sign in but it wont kick it offline for me to sign in.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Getting stuck between maps is moreso an issue of lag than with the server itself, which typically resolves itself given some time or a relog. You can also minimize lag via several means:

~ Keeping only a single toon online at any given time.
    ~ Hiding effects and characters.
    ~ Residing on a less populated instance.
    ~ Closing any unnecessary windows/tabs.
    ~ Using wired connection instead of WiFi.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X