GR and other bugs i noticed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GR and other bugs i noticed

i like to know how a Knight can dragon hook u out of the safe zone. also today was getting hit by a knight that was in there and i could not even att him back. people been using more and more glitch in this game to stay alive like purge stun from pets and the BA Angelic of Domain as soon u put on it purge every time. kinda put us at a huge disadvantage when u gotta fight people that alot stronger then you or use the cheap as knight skill with the shield for 8 sec witch in my option last way to long they can kill off a small army in the time and not take dmg u cant take that skill off then. but knight with the skill that can remove buff also take off ice crystal and barskin and yet no one can take there skill off.
    my name Wolfy and i drunk alot lol

Obviously u was not in the safe zone, cause me as a knight have tried 1000s of times to dhook some1 out lol.

Comment

first if you are in safezone you can neither be attacked nor you can atk. so half of your complain is invalid. second have you ever considered how OP is your strong shot?and tidal arrow not to mention your diamon shield which perges every negative buff and 2sec invincibility. just learrn to play ranger class like it supposed to, you are not melee for god's sake so stop standing at one place when fighting a knight

Comment

lol, i love when a priest stand and tries to tank my knight im like....yaaa thats how u supposed to fight a knihgt, stand in melee range

Comment

ya u can when u right next to the portal and i get DH and u pulll me out. also darkwater i know how to use my class really well cause knight got 8 sec go mode with dh so u can kit and then they can stun u r dead. also u can cause i did a test with dembones and u can dh people out.

Comment

Are you talking about the knight's eidolon invincibility skill or Titan's Guard? I'm not sure if Angelic Blessing is debuffable, but I do know Titan's Guard can be taken away easily. As a knight, the one class I absolutely hate is a ranger, especially eidolon -_- Bloody daemon shield and range ;-; Oh well, need to tweak my build some more I spose.
            There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
            IGN: Codawg
            Server: Celestial Haven
            Guild: BrimStone
            Class: Beastmaster
            Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
            Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
            Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Strong shot is of no use when knights have their invincibility shield on, neither is Tidal Arrow since Dragonhook has a lower cooldown. Even withertrap is only of little use since after that invinci, Titan's guard goes off and combined invinci+titan's guard and Dragonhook is already cooled down in most fights whilst tidal is still going so in numbers: you're getting more pulled back in than you can get out.
              PS: Strongshot is meant to be hitting that high, it has a 3sec cast for a reason (and 3sec is frigging long for combat on our servers)
              As for those safe zones: it seems like a lot of room behind/next to the portals aren't safezones anymore while they used to be. I've seen ppl dying afk in safezone-spot where they used to be unable to be attacked in.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

no skill can take off Titan's Guard and yet knight can take every one skill off from ranger barskin to mages ice crystal and priest buff. are skill may go off every 5 sec or lil more but only last for 2 sec that all. all people gotta do see when it ends and hit us hard and we r dead. like a knight with what speed said dh stun Titan's Guard we r dead. even we purge the stun we cant hurt somone that has 8 sec of not taking dmg at all.

Comment

There are a couple spots near the portals that aren't safe (above the upper right portal by the wall, and below the upper left portal, for example). If you really think there's a bug with the safe zone, you'll need a screen shot or at least the coords for the spot you were standing in so it can be looked into.

The rest of your post seems like just a complaint about how skills work, and none of what you mentioned looks like a bug, so thread moved to general support pending screenshots for the safe zones.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The knight invincibility is just impossible compared to any of all the other classes. Plus you can't even counter it: as a mage I have 10 secs of ice crystal, which makes me immune, purges negative effects and heals me up ... but a knight can debuff it. With valley I can debuff barkskin from a ranger but not the invincibility of a knight, yet they can do that. It's not like a mage is fast enough to kite either, you'll get dragonhooked faster than you can try to get away and stunned.

As for the guild resource safezones: yes, today both my alt and I got killed in safezone while we couldn't attack back (meaning the other person was in safezone). But then again, this "not being able to attack bug" seems to hit a bit everywhere: delivery, guild resource and land grab.
                    IGN: Sigrun
                    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                    Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                    Sigrun
                    Mage lvl 38

Comment

The bug would be: All skills can be removed from any class, even the eidolon skills, except knight's invincibility.
                      Why should all other classes deal with skills that can be removed but knights get a 7sec invincibility + being able to do everything they still want to (walk around, attack others (that atk reduction is a complete joke btw)), mages get a 10sec invinciblity+healing up that can be removed while they can't even move around during that: sitting duck for any knight.
                      Crystal Saga:
                      IGN: speeds
                      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                      IGN: Speeds16
                      Server: Temple of Ibalize
                      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

The only legit explanation to this is a pet used drag. If you attack someone, their pet uses drag, you run into safe zone, you still get dragged out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry View Post
                          The only legit explanation to this is a pet used drag. If you attack someone, their pet uses drag, you run into safe zone, you still get dragged out.
                          it would be, except both my main and alt were sitting in safe zone for a while, and had not been attacking.
                          IGN: Sigrun
                          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
                          [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
                          Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
                          Sigrun
                          Mage lvl 38

Comment

Are you sure you weren't sitting on the edge of the safe zone? There are no marks to show you boundaries so.... You technically go into peace mode when you enter safe zone so no one can harm you and vice versa.

Comment

I understand sig u were in safe zone and somehow i killed u rofl

Comment

Working...
                              X