This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    I request that until this player has proven to break terms of service that he is used for motivation to increase your own character's stats.

I'd take the advice from Minori.

Comment

Originally posted by shiftersaga2017 View Post
      this is briding on harassment fyi, and second, I'm not even on the server you're talking about. I am just friends with GS on discord. So either way you're being pretty whiney about this entire situation. If R2 brought a character back from deletion, it's not likely to ever be restored if there was EVER any evidence of cheating/illegal activity. Lastly, whatever your reasoning, you don't have a right to demand anything from anyone. Either file a ticket or take *Minori*'s advice.
      Ask him for screenshot of his order since you and gamestop are close enough for him to send screenshot of the ticket.Also harrasment?Funny.I have the right to express my opinion and about what's going on in the server right now.You guys ruining ppl's fun is just sad therefore i don't think u got any right talking about harrasment and such.

Comment

Originally posted by kakarotoreal View Post
        you forgot his alt (s47)avria and (s1)GemMaker
        How do you know whose alts are whose? I am not there but seems to me if they were using said gold, there would be a descrepency with the amount of gold there from one day to the next. Also, just because there are characters in the guild with tons of gold means they're cheaters? Could be a guild bank.

Comment

Originally posted by shiftersaga2017 View Post

How do you know whose alts are whose? I am not there but seems to me if they were using said gold, there would be a descrepency with the amount of gold there from one day to the next. Also, just because there are characters in the guild with tons of gold means they're cheaters? Could be a guild bank.
          Thanks for ignoring and people that play there and that aren't dumb can tell who's alt is who's lol just quit it.

Comment

Dude you need some help in your math if you think chi costs $10000

Comment

Originally posted by ParryHotter View Post
              Dude you need some help in your math if you think chi costs $10000
              Tell me how much it cost since ur that good in math lol.Also i was exaggerating the price to basically say that it cost a lot.(Wasnt even gonna waste my time doing math for this kind of stuff.)
              Last edited by waystallker; 03-03-2019, 03:54 PM.

Comment

This is no longer a post about a player breaking terms of service, but a dispute between players. Please, keep the disputes in-game. They do not need to spill out to the forums. This is a place to get help, and for that reason, I will be closing this post.

In regards to these players mentioned in the original post file a ticket with support. Once a ticket is filed with support please reach out to me via private message and I will assist you and make sure your ticket is not ignored. Thank you, and happy gaming.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                X