Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Failed to Connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s39 Yule
    started a topic Failed to Connect

Failed to Connect

I haven't been able to connect since last night around Hellstorm time. Please have someone fix this. Im server128 Yule. It wont even bring up my character page but im able to sign into any other server
    Attached Files

• *Minori*
    replied
    The devs are working on fixing the server, please be patient in the meantime. Thank you.

UPDATE: The server is up!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 03-18-2019, 08:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• craziness
    replied
    seriously server is still out ...this is stupid...no love for the players from R2

Leave a comment:

• s39 Yule
    replied
    Originally posted by craziness View Post
    7:54 pm and i am still getting failed to connect to server .....if they cant fix this they better give me a complete refund of all my money i spent on that server ....spend every cent back to my bank account
    That wont happen without you asking your bank to do it. They would never do that for people.

Leave a comment:

• craziness
    replied
    7:54 pm and i am still getting failed to connect to server .....if they cant fix this they better give me a complete refund of all my money i spent on that server ....spend every cent back to my bank account

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by popopo90 View Post

what timezone are they from if i may ask?
    They're on GMT +8.

Originally posted by dawkhawk72 View Post
    Today is last day of LoV. Can you end it please? The rankings will not change.
    The rankings will be posted by KanaDT once they have been finalized. Please, be patient in the meantime.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 03-18-2019, 06:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• s39 Yule
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    Please, keep in mind that R2Games employees aren't based in America. The company is in China. They don't function on the east coast or west coast hours. In the meantime please be patient. It will be up soon. Thank you.
    They dont function at all. If they did the game wouldnt be dying. we wouldnt have old events still in the game that are not functional. There are many issues with this game and even if we give our feedback, NOTHING is done. Ive been here from the beginning and so i know for a fact that is the case.
    Since you are here talking, do you have an update for us?

Leave a comment:

• dawkhawk72
    replied
    Today is last day of LoV. Can you end it please? The rankings will not change.

Leave a comment:

• popopo90
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
    Please, keep in mind that R2Games employees aren't based in America. The company is in China. They don't function on the east coast or west coast hours. In the meantime please be patient. It will be up soon. Thank you.
    what timezone are they from if i may ask?

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied

Leave a comment:

• s39 Yule
    replied
    no updates...and i remember getting a response same day and a solution from the cs support almost instantly

Leave a comment:

• popopo90
    replied
    so any updates so far or still no news

Leave a comment:

• xreaper87x
    replied
    ya i know be nice though if they went back to old days where cs which is one of there bigger cash getters would be fixed in timley manner an would be taken more care of little better an yule i fbed ya

Leave a comment:

• s39 Yule
    replied
    I doubt they are going to do that. That would be more work for them....And we know they don't like doing work....Santa still there and a tree thats been there for awhile. Even in quest log. They have gotten so lazy

Leave a comment:

• xreaper87x
    replied
    if they got to reroll server completeley they would have ot rebat everyone for what they spent so far

Leave a comment:

Working...
X