Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Doombringer question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almanzo2
    started a topic Doombringer question

Doombringer question

Hi i just get my 1st doombringer and i find that the fantastical beast doesnt disappear.

Can i use the same fantastical beast to summon 2nd doombringer? Or do i have restart all the way back from gorilla titan?

• Almanzo2
    replied
    Ah i see...that explains why i still cant spawn my second doom at 18 stars...

Thanks Hachiro and Minori for the reply

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Almanzo2 View Post
    I got my first doom at 14 stars, now at 16 stars (almost 17) , a second doom has not spawn...why?
    Theoritically, shouldnt it be easier to spawn the second doom? (since i start at 14 stars)
    It will still take a similar amount of gmuts for each doom mounts are a chance system some will take more and some will take less regardless of stars.

Leave a comment:

• Almanzo2
    replied
    I got my first doom at 14 stars, now at 16 stars (almost 17) , a second doom has not spawn...why?
    Theoritically, shouldnt it be easier to spawn the second doom? (since i start at 14 stars)

Leave a comment:

• Almanzo2
    replied
    Okay thanks Minori, i'll try to summon the 2nd doom then

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Yes, you can continue utilizing the Fantastical Beast to upgrade into another Doombringer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X