Death Cometh doesn't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Cometh doesn't work

I just tested Death Cometh with a friend, made a long big video I am currently uploading. I have it at level 4, it says reduce damage received by 20% but it does not do that. I had a Rogue hit me with shadow rush without using death cometh and she hit me 8 times doing these amounts of damage: 79k, 80k, 59k, 79k, 80k, 79k, 69k, 78k then he hit me again while I used Death Cometh and did these amounts of damage: 80k, 78k, 78k, 78k, 67k, 63k, 78k, 78k. Then she hit me using normal attack without using Death Cometh and did these amounts of damage: 33k, 33k, 33k, 33k, 33k, 33k and with Death Cometh she did these: 33k, 33k, 33k, 32k, 33k. As you can see Death Cometh did not reduce damage received by 20%

Does anyone else have this problem? Also when I cast the skill my damage reduction % does not change. Ill post the video when it's uploaded. As for the other things death cometh supposedly does I have not tested those yet but I will later.

They keep saying they fixed it over and over, but they havent and probabaly not sure how.

Comment

heres the video, please review it and fix it GM. priest already suck dont make it worse -.-
      Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 02-12-2013, 11:53 AM.

Comment

bumpage #17

Comment

bump just in case ..

Comment

There are still quite a lot if skills that don't work properly. For rogues it's Quick Death, for example if you attack a Mage & they blink away. You stay stuck in position till all 10 attacks are executed, even if you're just attacking air.
            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
            Level: 130
            Class: Rogue
            Plane: Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
            Guild: Rebels
            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by Saisaishi View Post
              There are still quite a lot if skills that don't work properly. For rogues it's Quick Death, for example if you attack a Mage & they blink away. You stay stuck in position till all 10 attacks are executed, even if you're just attacking air.
              then make ur own thread to report it

Comment

Originally posted by stayplation3 View Post
                then make ur own thread to report it
                Lol I've done made multiple threads, calm down before you start a Internet war .
                Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                Level: 130
                Class: Rogue
                Plane: Eidolon
                Honor: Emperor
                Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                Guild: Rebels
                Pet: DemonKing

Comment

*puts on armor and grabs sword #17* now im eidolon and sacred space is bugged. its supposed to heal for 20 seconds. it says "lasts a maximum of 20 seconds" but it doesnt, stops at 10 seconds

Comment

o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

Comment

Remember, this is what you pay for...

Comment

Working...
                      X