Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking chat logs can be view by normal players?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checking chat logs can be view by normal players?

Isn't it prohibited?

Click image for larger version

Name:	done 5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	1734387

is this the power of green?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 done.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	1734389
    Last edited by monstersmash02; 02-11-2013, 10:03 PM.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Take your squabble back to your server's chat.

For everything else, just file a ticket.

Thread closed.

Leave a comment:

• suku1
    replied
    oops wrong character ahhahaha poor councie

Leave a comment:

• suku1
    replied
    how have i ever been minion-like to either zeah or blue?

Leave a comment:

• ishotboston
    replied
    Sometimes it's hard to differentiate between the two....

Leave a comment:

• Seralica
    replied
    huh? im not blue's minion, im his wife, that would be weird -.-

Leave a comment:

• aboodbata
    replied
    Originally posted by ejpogiako3 View Post
    those screenshot is not fake and lara, dont act like your not buying from mallmmo golds PC your alt is Hianna, and the only reason why people believe you guys bec you give them free items or cheap items, you guys are only buying friends you know that yourself, having150d before but you still not selling items? *** is that mallmmo friend =))
    Now that your false accusations are not working, you're accusing me of buying gold from Mallmmo? The GMs can go through my logs and find out the truth.

And by the way, you didn't answer my question, do you remember when you offered me 2k Ethreal Wings for 500$ via Westren Union? I'm gonna post the screenshot now to remind you

Leave a comment:

• aboodbata
    replied
    They could be real, that's not for me to say, but it wasn't the real Galahallt, do you remember the last fight between Aeka and Galahallt? Aeka couldn't do anything because she knew she was wrong, so she had to do some illegal **** to set gala up, guess what she did? she made a new character and named it Galahallt ( galahaiit) and shouted this in world chat under the name of Galahallt "Selling my account for 50,000$"

And then she took a screenshot and posted it here in the forums, you can search the forums and you will find the post.

Aeka, stop playing these immature games and grow up.

Leave a comment:

• Seralica
    replied
    shh jun the princess says shush

Leave a comment:

• ishotboston
    replied
    But since tink quit, your strente's minion and we all know he's most loyal to aeka. Also, actually Lara has been selling her items for DAYS. Lara's store has the cheapest items on market so she makes lots of money easy.

Leave a comment:

• Jun18jutsu
    replied
    I wanna be a part of this forum too!!

I dont really care about any of this by the way I just wanna pass by and say Hi to all my friends and guildmates!!

Leave a comment:

• ishotboston
    replied
    We all know you can't get over the fact that your deception was revealed Aeka, but seriously you need to stop bothering the rest of the server. You don't have to bring down even more of your friends with you.

Leave a comment:

• ejpogiako3
    replied
    those screenshot is not fake and lara, dont act like your not buying from mallmmo golds PC your alt is Hianna, and the only reason why people believe you guys bec you give them free items or cheap items, you guys are only buying friends you know that yourself, having150d before but you still not selling items? *** is that mallmmo friend =))

Leave a comment:

• Seralica
    replied
    lol im aeka's minion? people usually call me bris/tink's minion hahhaha

Leave a comment:

• aboodbata
    replied
    You verify that both of those screenshots are real? Seralica, everyone knows that your Aeka's minion, and you do whatever she says because you're her slave, and you never posted anything on the forums until now, let me guess why, because Aeka asked you to do so? Please develop your own personality and stop kissing Aeka's ***.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X