Clear All

• gonzalez22
    replied
    ugh all this is too stressful D:

Leave a comment:

• R22102902
    replied
    Thank you, Memory.

It's nice to know from official word that they are still trying, it seemed as though they quit and I think that's what quite a few people had thought.
    Yes Thank you Memory

Leave a comment:

• JessieAileen
    replied
    Thank you Memory for your support. You are amazing.

I posted this in support of Joyo, and I wanted them to have a place where they could be proactive when asking for help without posting demands in their anger. It is awesome to see that we have the support of the Mods helping us, and trying to get us the information that we need.

Leave a comment:

• adrimid
    replied
    Thank you, Memory.

It's nice to know from official word that they are still trying, it seemed as though they quit and I think that's what quite a few people had thought.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Thank you, Jessie, for posting this thread.

I have spoken to someone on the R2 side. I have been informed that the techs are still working on the issue. The servers came back up with the issue unresolved because it would not be reasonable to leave them down, but they are still trying to get the login data restored.

Please continue to be patient. I'm not going to ask for hourly updates, but I will ask periodically and I will post them in this thread.

Please don't post personal information on the forum, including payment history, as this potentially puts your accounts at risk.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X