X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blooms
    started a topic fusing Kilin

fusing Kilin

any one have Kilin also GBS and tried to to make another kilin ,wonder if this is possible without having to start from scratch,would like to fuse 2 kilin`s if possible.any one tried or have any idea if this is possible .

• Himadri
    replied
    Feeding gives more stats for sure. However, my query was not related to feeding the mount.

I am under an impression that the green stats of "2nd" Gen 1 mount doesn't transfer to Gen 2 mount when fused. I need someone to clarify it. If it is true, then for Gen 2 mounts we can use any random mount to make the secondary "Gen 1" mount.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    .... hmm it double posted.. remove this pls
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 01-06-2014, 08:39 AM. Reason: dunno why it double post when i refreshed tabs

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    hmm.. so.. it doesnt matter if both Kilin is maxed fed.. before merging ?

or feeding kilins before merge gives more stats?
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 01-06-2014, 08:42 AM. Reason: hmm.. too many questions in my head but gotta know answer to this one first

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    Originally posted by Himadri View Post
    Assume I have 1 kilin vl20 gen 1(kilin + kilin both lvl20). I want to make it gen 2. Now does the green stats of "2nd Gen 1" mount transfer to the "Gen 2" mount? Somebody in our server told that the 2nd Gen 1 mount can be made with 1 kilin & another "any mount", because the transfer is negligible or not worthy!

It would be perfect if anyone had screenshot of a "Gen 2" mount stats along with the "Gen 1" mounts he/she/they fused.

I am honestly thinking of that too..i don't really know but someone did already make a Gen 2 Killin in our server. However, this person hardly plays.

Leave a comment:

• Himadri
    replied
    Assume I have 1 kilin vl20 gen 1(kilin + kilin both lvl20). I want to make it gen 2. Now does the green stats of "2nd Gen 1" mount transfer to the "Gen 2" mount? Somebody in our server told that the 2nd Gen 1 mount can be made with 1 kilin & another "any mount", because the transfer is negligible or not worthy!

It would be perfect if anyone had screenshot of a "Gen 2" mount stats along with the "Gen 1" mounts he/she/they fused.

Leave a comment:

• Aionyx
    replied
    the main Kilin being bred in this instance the one u want Gen 2, will it lose its mount food already added and its lvl 20 upon being fused?

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
    So basically it doesn't matter what u feed Kilin rather it be angelfire mounts and tossed in Kilin rather than 4 Kilin to make Gen 2, since apparently gen 1 and gen 2 stats look a lil prearranged... is that what i'm gathering from this? correct me if i'm wrong but its seems 4 Killins might be a waste of time rather then 1 Kilin and 3 angelfire mounts??? since it seems no better boosts not even from Lvl 20 fused with lvl 20 vs lvl 1 fused to lvl 1? or am i missing a part here?

that's not true, makes a big difference what fusing to what. less intend to feed the mounts with mount food item to become similar to kilins strength, but those aren't easy to come by.
    best course would seem to fuse kilins with kilins then use mount foods on final product. otherwise the sub stats will be very very sub par
    the level wise of kilins doesn't seem to have a effect but not sure.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-27-2013, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Aionyx
    replied
    So basically it doesn't matter what u feed Kilin rather it be angelfire mounts and tossed in Kilin rather than 4 Kilin to make Gen 2, since apparently gen 1 and gen 2 stats look a lil prearranged... is that what i'm gathering from this? correct me if i'm wrong but its seems 4 Killins might be a waste of time rather then 1 Kilin and 3 angelfire mounts??? since it seems no better boosts not even from Lvl 20 fused with lvl 20 vs lvl 1 fused to lvl 1? or am i missing a part here?

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post

info is pretty accurate, I've helped people fuse mounts with this info on my server. again those are just the basic stats, I do not know what would happen if you were to fuse multiple 100%+ stat boost kilins with each other instead of the ones like i have 70-90%.
    would have to ask a epic casher with bunch mount foods etc &see if they have a stronger kilin with merged stats, if they do- then increasing the stats of the kilin pre merge would be most efficient, if the sub stats are static(i.e they are always that specific 30% no matter what)- then it would be best to save mount foods until with your final kilin.
    for some people the cost isn't that much- people throw thousands of dollars at these mounts, so its worth it as most people wont even be able to compete with a gen2 kilin with uber stats. that's like way beyond most people lol. island of blessings makes fusing easier for everyone now in some degree though, we get mount fusion orbs from Yellow rain pack. so that reduces cost there
    shadow how many mount fusing shards will i use , if i will fuse my 4 angelfire dragon?

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
    how accurate is this information? cause it seems to me that there is no point in going for 2nd gen since instead of a larger boost then the gen 1 fusing cause ur using 2 gen 1 mounts that were alrdy fused ur bonus stats are the same as u would get for making a gen 1 mount ie getting a gen 1 takes 2 kilins with a bonus of 30% and about 150 conversion stones while getting a gen 2 takes a total of 4 kilins and 450 conversion stones roughly but ur only getting an additional 30% using rough estimates for numbers not the actual values seems to me that if u were to plot a benefit vs cost graph u wont even get a linear relationship more like a logistical one where the cost exceeds the benefit the further out u go

info is pretty accurate, I've helped people fuse mounts with this info on my server. again those are just the basic stats, I do not know what would happen if you were to fuse multiple 100%+ stat boost kilins with each other instead of the ones like i have 70-90%.
    would have to ask a epic casher with bunch mount foods etc &see if they have a stronger kilin with merged stats, if they do- then increasing the stats of the kilin pre merge would be most efficient, if the sub stats are static(i.e they are always that specific 30% no matter what)- then it would be best to save mount foods until with your final kilin.
    for some people the cost isn't that much- people throw thousands of dollars at these mounts, so its worth it as most people wont even be able to compete with a gen2 kilin with uber stats. that's like way beyond most people lol. island of blessings makes fusing easier for everyone now in some degree though, we get mount fusion orbs from Yellow rain pack. so that reduces cost there
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-21-2013, 03:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Haphaestus
    replied
    how accurate is this information? cause it seems to me that there is no point in going for 2nd gen since instead of a larger boost then the gen 1 fusing cause ur using 2 gen 1 mounts that were alrdy fused ur bonus stats are the same as u would get for making a gen 1 mount ie getting a gen 1 takes 2 kilins with a bonus of 30% and about 150 conversion stones while getting a gen 2 takes a total of 4 kilins and 450 conversion stones roughly but ur only getting an additional 30% using rough estimates for numbers not the actual values seems to me that if u were to plot a benefit vs cost graph u wont even get a linear relationship more like a logistical one where the cost exceeds the benefit the further out u go
    things have updated this info may not be fully correct.
    word to wise, can only go to gen 2.
    Meaning:
    • fuse [Kilin] +[Kilin] =[Kilin Gen 1]
    • repeat [Kilin] +[Kilin] =[Kilin Gen 1]
    • then fuse [Kilin Gen 1] + [Kilin Gen 1] = [Kilin Gen 2] or whichever mounts fusing

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41806[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41807[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41808[/ATTACH]
    takes about 6-9 stars to fuse the mounts.
    4-6 if your really lucky on fusing or less, 6-8 seems about medium. 9+ if your unlucky but if your at 9 stars should be anytime to fuse
    if your a Limited Edition mount collector the star thing can come in handy if want to fuse kilins to those to make them nice. or if you make one too many kilins and don't want to destroy them
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-22-2015, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Haphaestus
    replied
    i dont think the lvling of ur second mount transfers bonus stats from lvling its based on the lvl 1 stats and food boost cause at 40% transfer of stats the kilin should have aounf 39-40% bonus fused stats
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]41839[/ATTACH]
    not sure if the mounts fused with that were level one or not, but that's first fused state

Leave a comment:

• R218555162
    replied
    why im always reloading after a minute?my connection is so fast..

Leave a comment:

• Haphaestus
    replied
    i fused with a lvl 20 kilin did the math and no it does not transfer so dont waste pc
    it might help a little bit. might be harder with the smaller percentages. fusing kilins that were half leveled didn't show any difference when fused with a basic kilin. max might be another story as those are a bit higher percents which could end up showing influence in fusing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X