[Question] Food scramble.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFinn
    started a topic [Question] Food scramble.

[Question] Food scramble.

Aside from using Perfect Fragarach Weapon, how can you manage to kill the FOOD SAVAGE? =))

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by Mod_Dylan View Post
    Took me a while to do a little damage, but you won't kill it if you don't have a Slayer Set and Perfect frag. It just takes to long to kill it, there is even a huge chance your Food Savage gets KS'd by someone who does have the Perfect Frag.
    Congratlations (okskarisamadesu) Dylan for being a Moderator now

Leave a comment:

• DyÆ–an
    replied
    Originally posted by DFinn View Post
    Still, you manage to damage it? Being mortal? Solo Rogue?
    Took me a while to do a little damage, but you won't kill it if you don't have a Slayer Set and Perfect frag. It just takes to long to kill it, there is even a huge chance your Food Savage gets KS'd by someone who does have the Perfect Frag.

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mod_Dylan View Post
    I tried as a level 79 mortal, with sup frag. But I'd probably manage if I had a Slayer Set & Perfect Frag.
    Still, you manage to damage it? Being mortal? Solo Rogue?

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    wow a new mod

Leave a comment:

• DyÆ–an
    replied
    I tried as a level 79 mortal, with sup frag. But I'd probably manage if I had a Slayer Set & Perfect Frag.

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMagician_17 View Post
    No its possible to dent it, it only takes a while i be able to damage it a little. then the Eidolons can and helped me.
    Still in the presence of Eidolons. Is is possible for mortal chars only? I'm still looking for other alternatives.

Leave a comment:

• Brigadier
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkMagician_17 View Post
    No its possible to dent it, it only takes a while i be able to damage it a little. then the Eidolons can and helped me.
    Or your Food Savage gets KS'd.

Leave a comment:

• DarkMagician_17
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GhostCS
    replied
    Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
    Yep, there are tons of monsters that are almost impossible to kill for a someone without a Perfect Fragarach, the weapon is really OP. That's why I am going for it now. :-P
    Farm, farm, farm bro!

Leave a comment:

• Brigadier
    replied
    Yep, there are tons of monsters that are almost impossible to kill for a someone without a Perfect Fragarach, the weapon is really OP. That's why I am going for it now. :-P

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    So in other words, without the perfect fragarach weapon, it's very hard or almost impossible.

Leave a comment:

• GhostCS
    replied
    I make a party and ask my guildies to self invite because I have Perfect weapon. Lowbies from other guilds invite to my party too and I normally accept them, so try joining any party in the food scramble.

Leave a comment:

• Brigadier
    replied
    Originally posted by DFinn View Post
    I've seen 5 people attacking, although all of them are 50's-60's level (1 Knight, 1 Rogue, 1 Mage, 2 Priests). They didn't manage to even dent the boss' hp. They claim it has a massive regen abilities.

So, for newbies, how they will kill it? or removing that regen. Getting a perfect Frag, takes a lot of time.
    Oh my mistake, you should join a party with a high level eidolon. That's how I do it.

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
    It takes a while to kill a Food savage monster, that's why people usually go in party's. I suggest you look for a party when food scramble is open, join them and complete your quest.
    I've seen 5 people attacking, although all of them are 50's-60's level (1 Knight, 1 Rogue, 1 Mage, 2 Priests). They didn't manage to even dent the boss' hp. They claim it has a massive regen abilities.

So, for newbies, how they will kill it? or removing that regen. Getting a perfect Frag, takes a lot of time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X