Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Screenshot of the week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Screenshot of the week

    So whats up that event hasn't gotten a winner in a long time is it still going on? If not you should inform the players about the changes or cancellation of the event.
    I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

    Ign:WhiteOokami

  • #2
    I asked the people who are higher up, when I hear something about it I will reply it in this topic. ;-)

    Very busy lately, for any moderator help please PM me!


    | | |



    | | | | | | |

    Comment


    • #3
      R2_Amanda (Justamanda) who ran Screenshots of the Week, probably left r2.
      Last edited by sangofighter; 05-25-2013, 06:40 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
        R2_Amanda (Justamanda) who ran Screenshots of the Week, probably left r2.
        Or probably busy though
        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
          Or probably busy though
          She hasn't posted on the forums since 12-20-2012, seems to me that she left R2 at the end of '12
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

          Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
            She hasn't posted on the forums since 12-20-2012, seems to me that she left R2 at the end of '12
            Yeah i would assume so, cause they removed her r2_ to Just and yet her profile still says r2.

            Comment


            • #7
              Well if someone left they should atleast give someone her duties or how they say it downsize her position. I think they honsetly should have someone handle the forum events and help answer questions on the forums about in game events when they don't make since. Just saying
              I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

              Ign:WhiteOokami

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WhiteOokami View Post
                Well if someone left they should atleast give someone her duties or how they say it downsize her position. I think they honsetly should have someone handle the forum events and help answer questions on the forums about in game events when they don't make since. Just saying
                more thing to add to the list of reason why you have to hate this company

                Comment

                Working...
                X