Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Screenshot of the week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WhiteOokami
    started a topic Screenshot of the week

Screenshot of the week

So whats up that event hasn't gotten a winner in a long time is it still going on? If not you should inform the players about the changes or cancellation of the event.

• mhanth4f
    replied
    Originally posted by WhiteOokami View Post
    Well if someone left they should atleast give someone her duties or how they say it downsize her position. I think they honsetly should have someone handle the forum events and help answer questions on the forums about in game events when they don't make since. Just saying
    more thing to add to the list of reason why you have to hate this company

Leave a comment:

• WhiteOokami
    replied
    Well if someone left they should atleast give someone her duties or how they say it downsize her position. I think they honsetly should have someone handle the forum events and help answer questions on the forums about in game events when they don't make since. Just saying

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    She hasn't posted on the forums since 12-20-2012, seems to me that she left R2 at the end of '12
    Yeah i would assume so, cause they removed her r2_ to Just and yet her profile still says r2.

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
    Or probably busy though
    She hasn't posted on the forums since 12-20-2012, seems to me that she left R2 at the end of '12

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
    R2_Amanda (Justamanda) who ran Screenshots of the Week, probably left r2.
    Or probably busy though

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    R2_Amanda (Justamanda) who ran Screenshots of the Week, probably left r2.
    Last edited by sangofighter; 05-25-2013, 06:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DyÆ–an
    replied
    I asked the people who are higher up, when I hear something about it I will reply it in this topic. ;-)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X