Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

level 90 forbidden forest no morphed pets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidoh
    started a topic level 90 forbidden forest no morphed pets?

level 90 forbidden forest no morphed pets?

so..i finally decided to try pet breeding today so i thought...people used level 80 pets from the pet taming to breed...so why not use level 90 pets? issue is...pets in the level 90 taming area have no morphed forms to obtain...making it a completely useless area. not sure if this is a bug, but can this be looked into? don't go posting some **** like, "-troll face- post ss noob." its not that hard to login a level 90 character go to beast master, enter forbidden forest then catch one of each pet and see there is no morphed form to be obtained. thanks in advance.

• seacucumber
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-12 at 3.28.04 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1662353Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-11-12 at 3.29.12 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	1662354

The only thing i'm confused is that its name is in white unlike other morphed pets whose names are in green. And I didn't receive the system message that appears when catching morphed pets when i tamed this one. Not sure whether its a bug. I know someone who caught a morphed swordovan receive the system message though. I wonder why mine didn't >.<
    Last edited by seacucumber; 11-11-2012, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
    does anyone have pics or proof? o.o why don't we have the option to see the morphed pet in the interface if morphed does exist. if someone has truly seen a morphed level 90 i would like to request some proof please. i afk moded for an hour straight and saw nothing...will try again today
    The player who had it used it for pet merging however it was Morphed Swordovan what he had. Also natu tried to hunt one for 4h but still didn't find one, so it's pretty rare to find one I think..

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    does anyone have pics or proof? o.o why don't we have the option to see the morphed pet in the interface if morphed does exist. if someone has truly seen a morphed level 90 i would like to request some proof please. i afk moded for an hour straight and saw nothing...will try again today

Leave a comment:

• R22167023
    replied
    but seen someone have, after i got a morphed steel guardian just few days after server merge

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    I have also seen a Morphed Swordinian I think, or atleast some morphed lvl 90 pet..

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied
    Your loss if your too lazy to catch one

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    Pic or didn't happen.

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied
    I have personally caught a morphed swordovan, so keep hunting. They are out there

Leave a comment:

• Sidoh
    replied
    Originally posted by smurfs16 View Post
    There isn't even an intellect-based lv90 pet eventho when it got released they said there was some kind of warlock around. Only have the Barbarian trasher with a club, guardian, and a swordovan. None of those Int-based.

They said the Morphed ones are extremely rare as in once every 6hrs grind orso but I find it hard to believe.
    if morphed existed...we should be able to use MC as well..but there is no pet displayed for the morph and no one in my server has ever found one

Leave a comment:

• smurfs16
    replied
    There isn't even an intellect-based lv90 pet eventho when it got released they said there was some kind of warlock around. Only have the Barbarian trasher with a club, guardian, and a swordovan. None of those Int-based.

They said the Morphed ones are extremely rare as in once every 6hrs grind orso but I find it hard to believe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X