Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

to GM/MOD about zodiac lvl5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • to GM/MOD about zodiac lvl5

    hey gm/mod i wanna ask ,i has zodiac lvl 5 it should make me more stronger. but why i cant doing solo bath with nimbus again now?before i have zodiac lvl 5 i can do it

  • #2
    you probably have too much hp now, nimbus crystal only heals a max of 10k hp. so you should take off all your gear etc and lower ur hp as much as possible, because damge done in bath is a certain % of ur max hp.

    Comment


    • #3
      its like if ur base hp is 100k+ w/o buffs then forget abt nimbuz bath
      (-[>.<]-)

      Comment


      • #4
        You can sit down in bath to regain a small amount of HP every few seconds and it actually helps a lot. Make sure you're sitting down at all times. As a priest I don't have to but when I sit in bath I never go below 50% HP when I solo, I used to get down to nearly dead, even when I heal every chance I get. Just a friendly tip.
        Server: (S1)Aurora Point
        Guild: Eden
        Class: Priest
        Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
        Level: 101 scion
        Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
        Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
        Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
        Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
        Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
        Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
        Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
        Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
        Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
        Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
        Tower: 40/8960
        Soul: 897/3000

        Comment


        • #5
          ^ Your signature's a lie,we have a scion with 40k matk unbuffed
          LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MasterBrandon View Post
            You can sit down in bath to regain a small amount of HP every few seconds and it actually helps a lot. Make sure you're sitting down at all times. As a priest I don't have to but when I sit in bath I never go below 50% HP when I solo, I used to get down to nearly dead, even when I heal every chance I get. Just a friendly tip.
            lol is that so? i dont think sitting in valley of light would recover hp......
            Cant Login ? Read This robotic response
            Originally posted by R2CS_Joey
            Please try to clear your browser's cookies,cache and history or try to load the game into another internet server. :o
            Originally posted by R2CS_Miel
            Please try to clear your browser's cookies and cache or try loading the game using different browser.
            Originally posted by R2CS_Mark
            Try to reload the game, clear browser's history, cache and cookies or use a different browser.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
              ^ Your signature's a lie,we have a scion with 40k matk unbuffed
              In my server, read the whole message next time please. 63 servers, I'm only 1 toon on 1 server, lol.
              Server: (S1)Aurora Point
              Guild: Eden
              Class: Priest
              Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
              Level: 101 scion
              Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
              Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
              Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
              Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
              Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
              Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
              Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
              Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
              Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
              Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
              Tower: 40/8960
              Soul: 897/3000

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ryukaxz View Post
                lol is that so? i dont think sitting in valley of light would recover hp......
                Do you think I'm lying? I've done it myself on several occasions. Test it out yourself sometime.
                Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                Guild: Eden
                Class: Priest
                Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
                Level: 101 scion
                Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
                Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
                Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
                Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
                Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
                Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
                Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
                Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
                Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
                Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
                Tower: 40/8960
                Soul: 897/3000

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MasterBrandon View Post
                  Do you think I'm lying? I've done it myself on several occasions. Test it out yourself sometime.
                  lol ive tried this and NOTHING happened best priest in S1 ? Noob lol
                  Cant Login ? Read This robotic response
                  Originally posted by R2CS_Joey
                  Please try to clear your browser's cookies,cache and history or try to load the game into another internet server. :o
                  Originally posted by R2CS_Miel
                  Please try to clear your browser's cookies and cache or try loading the game using different browser.
                  Originally posted by R2CS_Mark
                  Try to reload the game, clear browser's history, cache and cookies or use a different browser.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X