Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PrinceKuja
    started a topic avatar/profile pic

k so i got this really cool animated thingy i wanna use for my avatar or profile pic, but the file is too large, can someone tell me how to reduce the size of the file without ruining the animation to that i can use it, or is this not possible? ive tried usingthe url link and saving/uploading... but these methods dont work.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    That's because it's too big. Using the link I provided, choose the size but let it choose the dimensions for you. This way, it's below the size requirement and will still move. If you still have problems, send it to me and I'll help you resize it.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    ok so i resized it but it wont show the animation :s

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I use this site to resize images for the forum: http://www.online-image-editor.com/
    ty ill give it a shot :P

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I use this site to resize images for the forum: http://www.online-image-editor.com/

Leave a comment:

• loveshay
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]0[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]47771[/ATTACH]

the one i wanna use cant be edited, ill have to search the web some more
    as you wish Click image for larger version

Name:	heartflowers.gif
Views:	4
Size:	2.1 KB
ID:	1671754

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	animated_snoop_dogg_avatar_picture_51490.gif
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	1671747

the one i wanna use cant be edited, ill have to search the web some more

Leave a comment:

• loveshay
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
    k so i got this really cool animated thingy i wanna use for my avatar or profile pic, but the file is too large, can someone tell me how to reduce the size of the file without ruining the animation to that i can use it, or is this not possible? ive tried usingthe url link and saving/uploading... but these methods dont work.
    If the size of it is too large, wether its the resolution is too high or the animation is too long, maybe if you got it from video make it from 240p and if its too long, cut it, if its too big then resize it. Or try send the animation to me with message, i will try to "fix" it.. maybe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X