Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Pixie upgraded too early, help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norww
    started a topic Pixie upgraded too early, help!

Pixie upgraded too early, help!

Hi,

I just got my pixie yesterday and upgraded it once I got enough soul shards, it's only then that I realized the levels were reset and I missed out on boost I could have gotten at the flower pixie.

How can I fix this? Is there a way to reset it? Or throw away this pixie, get a new one and start over? Please help me!

Many thanks in advance!

Norw

• sangofighter
    replied
    You need to meet a certain Pixie Boost Level (from Crystal essence + exp) before u can upgrade ur pixie you can, once you are ready to level up the pixie to next level your stats go up and your boost goes back to 0.

Leave a comment:

• Haphaestus
    replied
    Ya basically boosting the stats is just to hold you over until u can make the next pixie. Just a bonus until upgraded again. Once upgraded again the stats reset to the same they would be boosted or not and you start all over.

Leave a comment:

• Norww
    replied
    OK, to the next freshly rebirthed scions who may encounter the same 'problem': so apparently it's all fine since a upgrade provides you with base stats that aren't influenced by the boost it had in the previous upgrade, so it's all fine

Leave a comment:

• Norww
    replied
    Not even a ticket to reset it then?

Why is it even possible to upgrade a pixie that isn't fully levelled? D:

Leave a comment:

• Dysfunction
    replied
    Nothing you can do about it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X