Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aionyx
    replied
    i have aswell got a few reply's i'm not concerned,infact i feel they will amend it, so far from the mods i've had every prob fixed so i have no doubt they'll fix it,if thats any assurance

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Alright, thank you for confirming that with me. I will be poking at them again about it.

Leave a comment:

• Shannensl
    replied
    I received an automated message within minutes of submitting the ticket on 8/9. It simply stated that my ticket was received and was being forwarded to the appropriate dept to be investigated. I just barely checked the ticket status via the linked provided in the confirmation email and it still shows no updates since. I have noticed that the Mark of
    god pack has since been removed from the points shop entirely but the incorrect items/points balance have not been corrected.

Thank you again for your assistance with this issue! Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Shannensi, if you may, please check your Ticket again. I was informed that you received a reply.

Leave a comment:

• Shannensl
    replied
    Thanks so much!

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    We apologize for the delay on the update regarding your Ticket.
    I will forward this towards the next available GM and you should receive a response by the end of today.

Leave a comment:

• Shannensl
    replied
    Would a mod please check into the status of my ticket #536058, it was opened on 8/9 and has not been updated since. I'm hoping to get this resolved before the points event
    ends. Thank you in advance!

Leave a comment:

• mhanth4f
    replied
    That item is the mark of god Click image for larger version

Name:	jptdknpa.gif
Views:	19
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1673089
    god's ****

Leave a comment:

• Shannensl
    replied
    Thank you both for your reply and pointing me in the right direction! The ticket number is: 536058

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Shannensl View Post
    The Point of interest pack for the Mark of god pack is giving the incorrect item when opened. I purchased 20 Mark of god packs from points shop for a total of 3600 points. Opening the packs is giving monster essence x1 in error, completely useless to me and absolutely not what I want to spent my points on! Please kindly correct the bug and give the intended items or return my points!

I have submit a ticket on the Kongregate report a bug option, I did not see any option for a Kongregate user to submit a ticket directly on the R2
    site (please advise if there is and I will gladly submit a ticket). My Account name is (S4) Shannensl

Attached is a screen shot showing the mark of god pack giving monster essence in error:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]50600[/ATTACH]
    Please try to file a ticket as MemoryLane mentioned,then we will surely working on it as soon as possible.Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Hi, please go to the Server Selection screen. At the bottom of the screen, look for the line that says 'Have any questions or concerns? Click here' - click that line to be taken to the correct ticket portal. From there, you'll be able to send in a ticket regarding your issue.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X