Clear All

• Apoloymi
    started a topic It has Vanished :O

It has Vanished :O

My tab for Free Crystals has disappeared

Where did it go? Its like Poof Magic GONE :O

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    yeah and r2 continues to host links on their site to these known scams................................ cuz? oh ya they still get paid. they dont care if we do.

Leave a comment:

• Kurosaki2222
    replied
    sometimes those companies just scam u, they did that a few times for me

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    i know exactly how the work. they dont work you have to email the provider and send a screenshot as proof that u completed the offer and wait for them to credit ur account.

Leave a comment:

• loveshay
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
    lucky for u that its gone cuz i keep clicking thru menus and it opens the link to the offers... the tab is still on my page. and im still waiting on like 300 crystals from sponsor pay its been 7 days... and i emailed them 5 days ago... when will things work properly around here ....sigh....
    Looks like our Bunny Wabbits dont know how 'free crystals offer' works.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    lucky for u that its gone cuz i keep clicking thru menus and it opens the link to the offers... the tab is still on my page. and im still waiting on like 300 crystals from sponsor pay its been 7 days... and i emailed them 5 days ago... when will things work properly around here ....sigh....

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Yeah mine is gone too i have been using [ http://store.r2games.com/?gid=10 ] To get the free crystals.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X