Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Thank You R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vastilos
    started a topic Thank You R2

Thank You R2

I would like to personally thank you lousy coders at R2. Why? Well, I'm trying to make my Battle Bear and I've failed 20 times, and I'm only at 3 stars. Thank you, you money hungry (words I cannot say).

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    wth u think im casher? lmao

Leave a comment:

• visualkei2
    replied
    get a gamma scappel lol

Leave a comment:

• dovoImport
    replied
    ya i used up all my luck when i got a super angel with one click. and i still cant even use it to breed cuz its wrong gender. lol

Leave a comment:

• DX0003
    replied
    It's real world luck you need here...forget about statistics

Leave a comment:

• R25912277
    replied
    bahahah that really really sucks.

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Dang my friend accidentally used 1 breeding stone and 5% to make gen 2 Demonking then it worked.

Leave a comment:

• R25912277
    replied
    yeah id say the numbers in the op dont quite add up lol and i know all about bad luck. 13% chance to upgrade something took me 46 tries, 40% chance to make 2nd gen BA took 12 attempts... and this lottery thing with the therion... over 1000 spins and no therion.

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    If you are in a guild, i'd say ask if anyone can give you some...I have way too many in my vault and give them away to new guildies/players when they need them

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Yeah, definitely the worst luck ever. Never heard of someone with that much bad luck.

Leave a comment:

• vastilos
    replied
    It's 480 muts actually. And yes it is bad luck. It took me 21 stars to morph my baby angel to super angel.

Leave a comment:

• DX0003
    replied
    20 times?? Thats just 240 MUT..It don't even need a large amount of effort to obtain them, considering MUT's is the first to drop it's price in the market. You just go relax friend, and don't rage so much..s*rews your brain.

Leave a comment:

• ohmygoat
    replied
    Originally posted by vastilos View Post
    I would like to personally thank you lousy coders at R2. Why? Well, I'm trying to make my Battle Bear and I've failed 20 times, and I'm only at 3 stars. Thank you, you money hungry (words I cannot say).
    cheers up
    sometimes battle bear is pissing
    but no matter what it takes the mount upgrade tokens is farmable

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    You either have really bad luck or you're exaggerating just a tad bit.
    Regardless, I'll say you're welcome. :P

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    I actually do not this is possible, is this your second battle bear?
    It never took me more than 13 times to get bear.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X