Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

New Healing/Mana Flasks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apoloymi
    started a topic New Healing/Mana Flasks

New Healing/Mana Flasks

Just a thought, but it be an idea to bring out lev140 Healing and Mana flasks. As the lev120 do not really help as much when you are level 140+ LOL

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
    Wow Apoloymi you sure have a lot of pets, lol. New mp pots would be nice. I have to use lower level skills while AFK because the higher level skills use so much mp I'm using orb by the time I wake up in the morning. Higher attack speeds make the old mp pots almost useless.
    LMAO yeah I have a thing for Pets, Mounts and Costumes XD my Vault is mostly full of them LOL

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
    errr, as a bp I forget the relevancy of pots XD
    LOL yeah as a bp i can understand why you would forget that XD

Leave a comment:

• TakenHour
    replied
    Would be nice to have LVL 130 pots that heal based on a % of life. When your a knight with 500K HP the pot.. it does nothing.

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Wow Apoloymi you sure have a lot of pets, lol. New mp pots would be nice. I have to use lower level skills while AFK because the higher level skills use so much mp I'm using orb by the time I wake up in the morning. Higher attack speeds make the old mp pots almost useless.

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    errr, as a bp I forget the relevancy of pots XD

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
    hp pots became obsolete after a certain hp tier XD
    It would still be nice, as I know that when I'm AFK over night I use the lev120 Health Pots and I know others do to, so adding 140 health pots would be a good idea. Also in case you didn't notice im lev147 LOL and still finding them helpful, its more for a helpful thing as I said i know of people that use them to AFk over night with.
    Last edited by Apoloymi; 08-18-2013, 02:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    hp pots became obsolete after a certain hp tier XD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X