X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weizheng23
    started a topic Knight Blessed Bath solo

Knight Blessed Bath solo

How do knight be able to solo Blessed Bath??
    I did saw some knight that's is able to reduce the amount hit by the baths effect? How do they do it??? Example: 3000 was the damage they should receive but instead they get 1500 only? What's the reason behind it?
    And are there any ways for knight to be able to solo bath just like priest?

• weizheng23
    replied
    Hahaz me too. I saw my stat in bath was -950/hp for regen. Add Olympic insignia, become -938/hp ( can't remember ) and with peridots gem, probably won't be healing too

Leave a comment:

• ryukaxz
    replied
    Wait... ive tested on my char, no regen while sitting.....

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by TakenHour View Post
    No it absolutely does.
    As I've said before, you do need a certain amount of hp to make sitting more effective
    60k alt with 300 regen sat for nothing while a 160k hp alt + 90 regen was healing while sitting
    (both in bath ofc)

Leave a comment:

• TakenHour
    replied
    Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
    i thought that hp does not regen while sitting in bath
    No it absolutely does.

Leave a comment:

• PrinceKuja
    replied
    i thought that hp does not regen while sitting in bath

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Level 75+ Monsters and dungeons drop them ( Heavenly Isle )

Leave a comment:

• Kurosaki2222
    replied
    Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
    Hahaz I'm not buying them anyways, I'm farming for them =)
    I only know to buy em cause i have no idea where to farm em xD

Leave a comment:

• Insanity
    replied
    Peridot gems rarely sell for 6 gold on my server so i guess why not use them to eventually be able to solo.

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied
    Originally posted by venomeh View Post
    If you waste your gold for peridots just to solo bath, you're doing it wrong.
    Hahaz I'm not buying them anyways, I'm farming for them =)

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    Originally posted by ryukaxz View Post
    yes, but naked = lower max hp = lower damage taken. and regen would be more effective since regen isnt based on hp percentage.
    I can prove otherwise that increasing your hp is more beneficial

I've tested high/low hp values for 2 knights with also varying hp regen and determined that using sit, hp regen is only as effective as your overall hp
    sitting regen IS indeed affected by your max hp AND hp regen
    Although I haven't determined a value needed to actually solo, ive estimated that its a really high value in both hp and regen

below is one of my test values

One of my alts I had fitted with 5 excellent peridots + the Olympic insignia giving him 253 regen and his current hp is 43 093
    Another one of my characters has 93 regen but has 172 886 hp

While doing bath, I could consistently keep the hp up on the 93 regen char because he was actually healing while sitting whereas the alt with 253 regen wasn't healing at all while sitting

level may or may not be a factor, hard to test this all because it may be a double/triple variable equation

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    If you waste your gold for peridots just to solo bath, you're doing it wrong.

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied
    Cool, I didn't think of that would help in survival too thanks all for the great replies!

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Any character can solo bath with peridots. I used to solo baths until I hit the order ceiling. Most players sell or trade peridots so I decided to see if they helped and they do. They really help in Survival of the Fittest. With bath if you have too much hp from soul development you will need more peridots than you can get your hands on. Best to find a reliable party and bath with them as much as possible or bath with your alts if your computer doesn't lag with 5 tabs.

Leave a comment:

• ryukaxz
    replied
    Originally posted by Baixiu View Post
    Only Priest can solo bath, even you are naked or not. You will get damage based on your HP.
    yes, but naked = lower max hp = lower damage taken. and regen would be more effective since regen isnt based on hp percentage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X