Views:	1
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	1660196Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 10.50.35 PM.png
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	1660197

Same issue yet again.
    This better not happen to me during my wedding, or I'm going to be a very angry bride.

Leave a comment:

• Brian21
    replied
    It sucks that this happens as soon as I enter crypt. >.<

I want my silvers and pbs :P

I usually win crypt... but not this time >.<

Leave a comment:

• R22525632
    replied
    i was just on glacial plains when it froze and now getting that retarded error

Leave a comment:

• HippieTrip
    replied
    I just checked and aurora is the only one that works for me as well

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied
    Damn..i hope it repairs itself soon because im responsible to turn on seignior in 25 minutes

Leave a comment:

• Prettystarz4ever
    replied
    Don't worry. You're not the only one.

Leave a comment:

• Brian21
    replied
    Same thing as last night... &gt;.&gt;

This webpage is not available
    The server at cdn.res.cs.r2games.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
    Here are some suggestions:
    Reload this webpage later.
    Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
    Check your DNS settings. Contact your network administrator if you're not sure what this means.
    Try disabling network prediction by following these steps: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... and deselect "Predict network actions to improve page load performance." If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend selecting this option again for improved performance.
    Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
    If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
    Error 105 (net::ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED): Unable to resolve the server's DNS address.

And just as i go into crypt >.<

Theres another crypt wasted cause of lag/ server issues >.<

Leave a comment:

• HippieTrip
    replied
    Happened to me yesterday in ladder, and just happened to me again while in vault.

Leave a comment:

• Valco
    replied
    how sad

Leave a comment:

• deathslifer
    replied
    same happened to me and hi harl

Leave a comment:

• Seronix
    replied
    Every server except Aurora Point is down for me

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied
    Not again....

Leave a comment:

• Annihilator2
    replied
    Yeah this has been a problem for me since yday. Also when logging in with the google acount i can just see 4 dots nothing else -_-
    This needs to be fixed asap.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	936.2 KB
ID:	1660195

Leave a comment:

• R22525632
    replied
    this just happened to me.

Leave a comment:

• moonrabbit