X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• depriest2112
    started a topic monster handbook problems

monster handbook problems

I can not get the quest killing of the handbook. I was a mortal when the monster handbook came out and I got the quest as a mortal, but to rebirth I had to abandon the quest. Now I can not get the quest again. I have sent multiple tickets and no results. I have made sure I have more then 10p in my bags. Is anyone else having this problem? does anyone know how to fix it?

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    Originally posted by depriest2112 View Post
    thank you very much for replying to my post. I have sent you a pm with the information you asked.
    Apologies for taking so long, on the issue since we are so busy, will be definitely helping to make sure your situation gets the help it needs

Leave a comment:

• depriest2112
    replied
    thank you very much for replying to my post. I have sent you a pm with the information you asked.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Please provide to me your latest Ticket Number that isn't closed - also it would be recommended to not spam the ticket system while you have an open ticket and the best way to have your ticket looked at is by PMing a Moderator whom watched that particular game (either ShadowGammaDraco or I).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X