Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[#818683] I expect this to be fixed by now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MandixMage
    replied
    they didnt ask for transaction numbers but i did send the rest of the info they did ask for a few days age. I havnt heard anything yet.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Hi Mandi, please reply to your ticket with the account receiving the vip, payment email being charged, payment method, transaction numbers (these are 18 digits and will begin with 2013), and dates the charges occurred on.

Please let me know when you have done this, and I'll make sure they look at it right away.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Okay. I'll have them send you the list of the information they were waiting on.

Leave a comment:

• MandixMage
    replied
    The only reply on this issue i ever got was the automatic one saying the ticket was created and then the one saying they are waiting for me to tell them more info.. never got anything asking me for more info and i told them that and nadda.. nothing...

Leave a comment:

• MandixMage
    replied
    as i said before i never got any message asking me for any information and i am still waiting for the reply to that message.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I remember this one.. Before we pass this along, did you reply with all of the information they requested from you before?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X