X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken113
    started a topic gen2 mount fuse

gen2 mount fuse

hi just wondering when fusing gen2 mount, does the fused stats of the secondary mount also transfer across to the primary mount ?

• xtyle07
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

only white stat transfers

that's why for example you need 1 doombringers, 1 for your main and 3 more for food and since they're a little over 200% hp when fully fed via pc/mount food (in the white stat) it's why gen 3 people who fused properly have 240% or so hp on their gen 3 dooms, can use turtles for rest

For Gen 1;
    Main Doom + Doom food 1 = Gen 1 Main Doom

For Gen 2
    Doom food 2 + turtle = Gen 1
    G1 Main Doom + G1 Doom Food 2 = Gen 2 Main Doom

For Gen 3
    Doom food 3 + turtle = Gen 1
    Turtle + Turtle = Gen 1
    G1 Doom Food 3 + G1 Turtle = Gen 2 Doom Food 3
    G2 Main Doom + G2 Doom Food 3 = Gen 3 Main Doom

hopefully this is easier to understand the process and easy to follow step by step, the left is the main mount slot and one the right is the sub mount slot aka food

Only the white stat transfers thus why turtles are used because the stat is the same either way.

For gen 3 it costs 3,500 or so mount fusion orbs, I forget the amount of purple stones but i think about 1,500?

pc amount various per mount since need different PC amount per click but lvl 20 is max, any further doesn't give stat but for whatever reason you can still click.

the equation for required pc would be the amount of PC need for a click x 190 = total amount needed for example Doombringer is 37 PC I think per click? so 37x190=7,030 to max feed.

Thanks alot for your help

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by xtyle07 View Post

And what happen if i merge a mount GEN1 with a mount GEN1 both green stats will be transferred?
    only white stat transfers

that's why for example you need 1 doombringers, 1 for your main and 3 more for food and since they're a little over 200% hp when fully fed via pc/mount food (in the white stat) it's why gen 3 people who fused properly have 240% or so hp on their gen 3 dooms, can use turtles for rest

For Gen 1;
    Main Doom + Doom food 1 = Gen 1 Main Doom

For Gen 2
    Doom food 2 + turtle = Gen 1
    G1 Main Doom + G1 Doom Food 2 = Gen 2 Main Doom

For Gen 3
    Doom food 3 + turtle = Gen 1
    Turtle + Turtle = Gen 1
    G1 Doom Food 3 + G1 Turtle = Gen 2 Doom Food 3
    G2 Main Doom + G2 Doom Food 3 = Gen 3 Main Doom

hopefully this is easier to understand the process and easy to follow step by step, the left is the main mount slot and one the right is the sub mount slot aka food

Only the white stat transfers thus why turtles are used because the stat is the same either way.

For gen 3 it costs 3,500 or so mount fusion orbs, I forget the amount of purple stones but i think about 1,500?

pc amount various per mount since need different PC amount per click but lvl 20 is max, any further doesn't give stat but for whatever reason you can still click.

the equation for required pc would be the amount of PC need for a click x 190 = total amount needed for example Doombringer is 37 PC I think per click? so 37x190=7,030 to max feed.

Leave a comment:

• xtyle07
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

ur old main mount's white stat will be transferred into your new main mount as the green gen stat(green stat doesn't carry over, green stat is created from white stat which if i remember correctly 40% of the white stat of that mount so 200% hp white stat doombringer = 80% green hp on the main mount)
    And what happen if i merge a mount GEN1 with a mount GEN1 both green stats will be transferred?

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by xtyle07 View Post
    I have a mount that merges for the first time, but I want to re-merge it but I do not want that mount as main I want another main mount to merge it with the one that had already merged it once, so my question is, what happens if I merge it the stats of the mount that merged for the first time would be lost? or they would also merge if I put that mount of submount. I await your response, thanks.
    ur old main mount's white stat will be transferred into your new main mount as the green gen stat(green stat doesn't carry over, green stat is created from white stat which if i remember correctly 40% of the white stat of that mount so 200% hp white stat doombringer = 80% green hp on the main mount)

Leave a comment:

• xtyle07
    replied

I have a mount that merges for the first time, but I want to re-merge it but I do not want that mount as main I want another main mount to merge it with the one that had already merged it once, so my question is, what happens if I merge it the stats of the mount that merged for the first time would be lost? or they would also merge if I put that mount of submount. I await your response, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Himadri
    replied
    Now, if I did this & they fix it later, that gonna be so much trouble! I wish someone would clarify that it will stay like this.

Leave a comment:

• R23625969
    replied
    i got this screenie from the other thread.. and if you look closely at the gen 2 green stats, youll notice that its only from the secondary gen 1 stats only.. so i guess the the last mount to fuse to make another gen 1 can be any mount considering it wont add to the 40% transfer..

Kilin Gen 0 + Kilin Gen 0 = Kilin Gen 1a
    and then Kilin Gen 0 + any mount = Kilin Gen 1b

Kilin Gen 1B + Kilin Gen 1A = Kilin Gen 2 (of which the green stats is 40% of Kilin Gen 1A
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kilin fusing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1679373
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R23625969; 01-07-2014, 09:09 AM. Reason: wrong image

Leave a comment:

• Zheph
    replied
    Disappointment! Wasted A LOT gmuts and A LOT puries on a fourth lvl20 kilin! I think could've used a baby turtle
    Last edited by Zheph; 01-06-2014, 08:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    We should get confirmation on what is suppose to be transferred.
    It was already messed up once and they made a hidden fix months later in which the fuse process didn't take into account pc stats and now looking again, the gen 1 secondary fuse stats also isn't part of the fuse process as well still?

Forum mods/r2 staff make a confirmation post already.

Leave a comment:

• xjoox
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
    From what i understand that would be correct , I am not 100% sure as very few people have gen2 mounts. So don't get mad at me if I am wrong >.<
    Might be best to ask a player that has a gen2 mount, if you can find one.
    That's what I heard too and I hope it doesn't get "fixed" out of no where and my mount would be more messed up. Leveling mount doesn't work before and all of the sudden it does. -_-

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Originally posted by xjoox View Post
    so basically, you don't need to fuse kilin with kilin to get a 2nd gen1 kilin to fuse with your gen1 kilin and it's cheaper to fuse kilin and random mount for a 2nd gen1 kilin since only the white stats transfer?
    From what i understand that would be correct , I am not 100% sure as very few people have gen2 mounts. So don't get mad at me if I am wrong >.<
    Might be best to ask a player that has a gen2 mount, if you can find one.

Leave a comment:

• xjoox
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
    basically from what i understand , when you fuse to gen2 mount it adds the same proportion of stats as fusing to gen 1 , ex: 45% green stats at gen1 , 90% green stats at gen2 ( provided you are using the same mounts).
    so basically, you don't need to fuse kilin with kilin to get a 2nd gen1 kilin to fuse with your gen1 kilin and it's cheaper to fuse kilin and random mount for a 2nd gen1 kilin since only the white stats transfer?

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    is there any sticky guide on Mount Fusion?

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    basically from what i understand , when you fuse to gen2 mount it adds the same proportion of stats as fusing to gen 1 , ex: 45% green stats at gen1 , 90% green stats at gen2 ( provided you are using the same mounts).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X