Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Bone Dragon to Ultrasaurus?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weizheng23
    started a topic Bone Dragon to Ultrasaurus?

Bone Dragon to Ultrasaurus?

How many Morph Crystals do I need to from bone dragon(1st form) to Ultrasaurus T-Rex(Last form)?

I need a gauge so I can buy/farm as many mc as possible!

Thanks!

• weizheng23
    replied
    Yes im aimming for ba/dk too but fle on my server are way too ridiculous Over Price >.<

Leave a comment:

• warSoldier
    replied
    Originally posted by (S1)4Heals View Post
    You are looking at from start to finish somewhere from 500 to 1000 MC for that pet to morph into ultrasaurus, it is one of the most expensive pets as far as the MC required, sorry for the bad news but generally a burning angel or demon king will use much less.
    Also Ultra is for absob damage, Ultra dont have good attack, so I recomend you too go for BA or DK

Leave a comment:

• weizheng23
    replied
    Originally posted by (S1)4Heals View Post
    You are looking at from start to finish somewhere from 500 to 1000 MC for that pet to morph into ultrasaurus, it is one of the most expensive pets as far as the MC required, sorry for the bad news but generally a burning angel or demon king will use much less.
    OMG 500~1000. damn it. ok thanks for the gauge.

Leave a comment:

• (S1)4Heals
    replied

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    mate get many lol.....almost 11 stars on each morph so u can guess how many

Leave a comment:

Working...
X