Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact is, unless they physically show us the lines of code they use (and have a programmer actually translate how it works to the non programmer players), we will never know for certain if those % rates are lying to our face or not.

Of the games I've played, this game has one of the most unstable and unreliable rngs which makes progress very frustrating when chance is heavily involved.

To all the players who boast about a method that works, I say face reality already. One lucky player does not equal the world. Statistically, this game's success rate is far from advertised.

To all the players who have failed countless times, I can only say to persevere until the rng is in your favor and ignore the ignorant players who have had the rng increase their arrogance more than their humility.
    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

finally after using just under a stack i got my weapon up to +12. stupid as it sounds i have found a method thatactually somehwat works, but its not "fooling" the system, its learning the patterns. so i went and got my wifes frag up to +11 so she can upgrade also, and it cost a small amount of dc

but r2 still needs to fix the damn system bcuz its clearly bogus.

Comment

Do you want to share your new knowledge?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
          finally after using just under a stack i got my weapon up to +12. stupid as it sounds i have found a method thatactually somehwat works, but its not "fooling" the system, its learning the patterns. so i went and got my wifes frag up to +11 so she can upgrade also, and it cost a small amount of dc

but r2 still needs to fix the damn system bcuz its clearly bogus.
          There's a system for it? I just spam "Enchant" and got to +11 from +3 with only 1 fail.
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

"fooling the system" is what people often say when they explain their views on it to me. and youre another rare case, grats.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
              Do you want to share your new knowledge?
              sure. enchant a piece of **** weapon a million times with md or es and pick up on the pattern, after a streak of bad luck switch to ur frag and hope for the best. doesnt always work but it seems to be 100x better than just spamming dc.

Comment

I'm a special case? Hellz yeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                  I'm a special case? Hellz yeeeeeee
                  yes you are .... yes you are #05

Comment

It's the moderator bonus

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
                      It's the moderator bonus
                      The sad part is when I fail from +6 to +3 using Dragon Crystals.

Comment

We know the feeling well ^^

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                          The sad part is when I fail from +6 to +3 using Dragon Crystals.
                          Took me a few fails to get to +7 -.- , Its just one of those frusterating things we have to endure to be OP :3

Comment

Working...
                          X