X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by venomeh View Post
    I'm 99.9% sure that it's Eidolon since they've stated that Eidolon will come before 120 cap. And Stormageddon wouldn't have said that (only) Lvl 100 Scions might have something to look forward if it wouldn't be 2nd rebirth. However wouldn't mind those daily extra Soul Shard trades either. :P
    Well I'm sure a lvl 100 scion would look forward to new content even if there was no eidolon. All of the things I mentioned would give them something to do for a while. Of course, the best would be if there was eidolon and new content.

Leave a comment:

• R21892248
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    And if things go well with the test server, Scions at level 100 might have something to look forward to in about 24 hours.
    Nuuuuu, if Eidolon comes, I don't have enough free time to torch hunt yet ><

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by R22260316 View Post
    I know some people are hoping it's eidolon and/or lvl 120, but I'd hope it's adding the higher level content (like higher level guild quests and higher level dungeons, new high level world boss, maybe even 3-5 extra soul shard trades at the ranger per day, new weapons and wings). No point in being high level if there's nothing new to do ^^

And I'm not even scion lol. I just don't want the high levels to get bored. We low levels need them not to quit so they can sell us items and take us on ladder runs. It's all part of the balance.

If it is eidolon, is there a way to stop eidolons from going into avernal and instead have them go into their own? Already as it is, most of the top 10 are scion. If there is no way of stopping them from joining, then most of the top 10 will end up being eidolon because they'll just overpower everyone.
    I'm 99.9% sure that it's Eidolon since they've stated that Eidolon will come before 120 cap. And Stormageddon wouldn't have said that (only) Lvl 100 Scions might have something to look forward if it wouldn't be 2nd rebirth. However wouldn't mind those daily extra Soul Shard trades either. :P

Leave a comment:

• R22260316
    replied
    The above poster is correct, there is no difference in the benefits you get for turning scion be at 80, 81, 82, 83...all the way down to 100. And if things go well with the test server, Scions at level 100 might have something to look forward to in about 24 hours.
    I know some people are hoping it's eidolon and/or lvl 120, but I'd hope it's adding the higher level content (like higher level guild quests and higher level dungeons, new high level world boss, maybe even 3-5 extra soul shard trades at the ranger per day, new weapons and wings). No point in being high level if there's nothing new to do ^^

And I'm not even scion lol. I just don't want the high levels to get bored. We low levels need them not to quit so they can sell us items and take us on ladder runs. It's all part of the balance.

If it is eidolon, is there a way to stop eidolons from going into avernal and instead have them go into their own? Already as it is, most of the top 10 are scion. If there is no way of stopping them from joining, then most of the top 10 will end up being eidolon because they'll just overpower everyone.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Looking forward to Eidolon, however why now, WHY NOW WHEN MY BA'S JUST LVL 19 lol

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    The above poster is correct, there is no difference in the benefits you get for turning scion be at 80, 81, 82, 83...all the way down to 100. And if things go well with the test server, Scions at level 100 might have something to look forward to in about 24 hours.
    This better be 2nd Rebirth or Lv 120 cap.

Leave a comment:

• GraviJa
    replied
    ♥ eidolon ♥

Leave a comment:

• Leave a comment:

• ChaosOverdrive
    replied
    *sigh* i've got ALOT of work to do on lving if that's what i think it is...

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    And if things go well with the test server, Scions at level 100 might have something to look forward to in about 24 hours
    are you feeling what im feeling now? the upcoming overpowering force??

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R21892248
    replied
    Yes the benefits are the same. There is no difference whether you rebirth at 80 or 100

Leave a comment:

Working...
X