X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beepuddylan
    started a topic Possible Hacker?

Possible Hacker?

So, I came across a possible hacker on S1 and he's #1 in ladder, you see as the picture below shows he has completed Ladder in a time that no matter how OP you are, is impossible to do... I mean come on guys 50.7 seconds, I don't know how that is possible given the stats listed also, and there are people on servers far younger with better stats who can't even do Ladder in less than 8 minutes... I am just reporting it because I don't like hackers, and That #1 Ladder rank belongs to the one that is right below him (the one who did his Ladder Legit).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LadderHacker.png
Views:	1
Size:	234.8 KB
ID:	1743527

I hope this is seen, and the problem resolved... I have spoken it over with a lot of people who also agree this is impossible without hacks... Thank you for your time!

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Originally posted by lcrooks88 View Post
    everything the idiots cant understand immediately is always a hacker. smh
    Not neccesarily, because the majority of the time someone hacks, they aren't reported in the first place.... It was just something I didn't understand and had to run by the forums.

Leave a comment:

• lcrooks88
    replied
    everything the idiots cant understand immediately is always a hacker. smh

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    It is a bug, the timer for some reason did not show the amount of minutes , it only shows the seconds. =/

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    honestly, my thought is that...if someone with 500k attack cannot do it under 8 minutes how is this possible? xD

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Originally posted by venomeh View Post
    Not enough MP! [ATTACH=CONFIG]66838[/ATTACH]
    That is pretty funny though...

it could just be a glitch it has been known 2 happen ^^
    I highly doub it, since its been isted there since the Server release of S67... So I doubt it HIGHLY!

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Not enough MP! Click image for larger version

Name:	Keepo.png
Views:	5
Size:	2.4 KB
ID:	1679434

Leave a comment:

• Whisper498
    replied
    it could just be a glitch it has been known 2 happen ^^