Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 ynow they are using auto-clickers in Crypt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    The fastest way is actually not to be in a party, it is to be in a skype (or similar program) call. three people in the party, each person takes a direction, when they get to the floor the person that gets the right direction calls it out in call. I have seen crypt completed in this way in well under 30 seconds.
    I do the exact same thing and generally with a little bit of luck at least 1 person in the call can place in under 45 seconds, So as per the usual we are going to require some evidence of the players cheating .

Leave a comment:

• zen_shiki
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    The fastest way is actually not to be in a party, it is to be in a skype (or similar program) call. three people in the party, each person takes a direction, when they get to the floor the person that gets the right direction calls it out in call. I have seen crypt completed in this way in well under 30 seconds.
    Oh nice, so you know my friend skype afterall.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• zen_shiki
    replied
    Like I said, it IS possible without using any kind of bot or whatever "software" you are telling. There is a speed buff AND debuff if you noticed while playing the crypt. I really doubt that they are not team up whether in a party or not. Btw, I am 2 (almost 3) years old playing this game.

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Tell that to the people who follow them and lose them after oh 2 teleports... And if it wasn't enough.... 4 days in a row with perfect code??? Maybe I'm the only one who is sane here... You people are clueless.... 37 seconds it took for them to place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd... That's impossible to do even with a team, and btw, no one in my server teams up in crypt... Its every man and woman for themselves until the first 10 people get to Level 15... So, in other words, they are using something to be top 3 4 days in a row... If you don't believe me ask the whole server who also agrees they are auto clicking!!!!

Leave a comment:

• zen_shiki
    replied
    Uhh, forgive me but it is possible without any cheat or auto-clicker as you may have claim. You just need three people in a party and a little tactics and you're ready to go.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Guess it's too hard for you to accept someones intellectuality/common sense, first of all, they're all probably in same party telling each other the coords either in chat or some voip. 2nd you'll learn who usually goes where if you do some observation, use that knowledge. Aka all in all brain usage's allowed.

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Oh, I don't know, maybe the same way every other game has... Even runescape does regular bot sweeps... Its not impossible to do... Even an idiot programmer can do it blindfolded....

Leave a comment:

• S1darkdesire
    replied
    well they can't nuke one bot since 01.09 so how they nuke more of em lol

Leave a comment:

• R24491911
    replied
    hahaah right no one minute they already finish tsk!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X