Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Recent DNS - Login issues.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our server is Crystal Peak. My daughter tried another server to see if she had the same problem and that server worked fine.

Comment

...lala lalala lala

Comment

I cant log in the game :/ (S66) and trying to do it from central america, and does not work. Not loading...¿what can i do? Thanks.

Comment

I will test S66 to see if I encounter any login issues.

[Update]
          I've successfully logged into S66 with no issues, as displayed below with the server timestamp. On that note, you may try a few things to see if it resolves the problem from your end: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, restarting your device/router, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary tabs/windows, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, and/or manually changing your DNS/IP address.
          Last edited by Reverie; 08-05-2014, 04:31 PM.

Comment

i'm having logging troubles every 1 on kong having the same thing takes like 20 or more try's before we can log in x.x I hope it gets fix soon pls

Comment

what have you done to the game did exactly what it says above no help ,says bad gatway 505

Comment

502 bad gatway

Comment

S75 Hime.... same with all just wanna take ledder it stuck cant load map im try to reload
                  502 bad gatway this stupid word appear........
                  for my team sorry

Comment

please help me, after the server merge to why I am so hard to login, the login always appear failed: failed connect to server. I also have tried changing the DNS also does not provide satisfactory results, is there any other way to make me easy to login again? beg explanation

Comment

You won't get an explanation. They will blame your connection, your computer and/or laptop. I would suggest finding a browser game that is not run by R2 to play (since every other browser game I play has 1000s of people online at any given time and there is zero lag, dc issues, nothing).

Comment

Originally posted by potatoxxx View Post
                        please help me, after the server merge to why I am so hard to login, the login always appear failed: failed connect to server. I also have tried changing the DNS also does not provide satisfactory results, is there any other way to make me easy to login again? beg explanation
                        May I ask what server you're attempting to access? I will test it to see if I encounter any similar login issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          May I ask what server you're attempting to access? I will test it to see if I encounter any similar login issues.
                          I was in [S3] Ragar

Comment

Originally posted by potatoxxx View Post
                            I was in [S3] Ragar
                            Are you playing Crystal Saga? Because our S3 is called Kaymo Mountain.
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2014-09-01 at 10.10.17 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1693988

With that said, loading issues are normally resolved the same way across games, of which you can try: clearing your browser history, cache, and temporary files, using different browsers, closing any unnecessary windows/tabs, restarting your device/router, using wired connection instead of wifi, using a proxy, or manually changing your IP address. If you are bumping into a login error from another game, try posting a thread in said game's forum to see if any other players are experiencing the same issues.

Comment

Indonesia when the server can log in again ...
                              can not enter, in because there is no signal.
                              please answer the obvious ..

Comment

I hope you guys are going to fix this issue. Because changing the DNS wont work for me. I am at work and don't have admin rights to change that. So hopefully you fix it.
                                IGN : (S47)Scooter
                                Level : 143
                                Plane : Eidolon
                                Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS
                                Class : Knight
                                Server : (S47)Sullen Dunes

Comment

Working...
                                X