I made a mistake by booking the crystals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a mistake by booking the crystals

I clicked on to see if charging options and offered me the order but I would like to withdraw ... how can I do?

i only want to see the payment method ... where i can select it?

Comment

anyone? i can pay with phone if it's possible but i don't have see the selection payment

Comment

If you don't want to go through with the purchase then leave it. As long as no payment information was entered then the order won't be processed.

You get to choose which payment you wish to use to purchase Crystals after finalizing your order selection.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

thanks a lot.. but i have seen only the select page for crystal offer and there isn't payment choice...clicking check out it make the order... (sorry for my english)

Comment

It only charges you when you select a payment option, fill out the required information, and then confirm the charge. So, feel free to poke around, it's not going to charge you until you tell it to.

To see the payment options, choose a crystal amount, it will take you to a screen that shows you all the different ways you can pay for that amount of crystals. Use the tabs at the top of the pop up to look at the different options. See image for details

Click image for larger version

Name:	payment.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	1660543

To cancel, just click the X.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thank a lot

Comment

I want celete wy order history .. But i dont know how to do it ???

Please help me

Comment

Working...
                X