Failed to connect to server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to connect to server

Several players from (S33)Karken Beach, aren't able to connect, after the char screen appears with message Loading character list, it just hangs in there for a bit and after we get message failed to connect to server, can Administrators please check what's going on.

In the other post, I posted which servers I could connect to, which was most, but the ones that I could Not connect to specifically were S33, S36, S40, S42, S45 and S50, the ones below and above these servers, I was able to connect to.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....th-1-00-AM-EST

I just found that again...and look...it's the same servers that were merged with the Nepenthor server.

Comment

Looks like a problem of S33 and the servers merged in on it. The reason I created this new thread about the issue was because the others posts were made in the maintenance thread, hope this one calls a bit more attention from administrators
        Last edited by Amarylius; 03-13-2014, 07:01 AM.

Comment

same case here. i did not see this post before i post mine.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nect-to-Server

Comment

R2 is this another wasted time for the players???

Comment

Probably, I guess no administrator around at the moment, so this will not get solved anytime soon.
              The server has been giving signs that something was wrong, people had already met this problem before, but after 2 or 3 attempts we used to be able to get in server, now it just keeps failing.
              Last edited by Amarylius; 03-13-2014, 07:08 AM.

Comment

I'm having the same issue with (S)54 Netheran Realm, if anyone at R2 cares.

Comment

rpglady the issue is related with all the servers merged with S33, so S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50 and S54 players, all have same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarylius View Post
                    Probably,
                    The server has been giving signs that something was wrong, people had already met this problem before, but after 2 or 3 attempts we used to be able to get in server, now it just keeps failing.
                    right like Ama sayd since a few weeks the "Failed to connect" message apeared a lot but some refresh was able to fix it
                    now refresh wont help and it appeares on cleared cashe on

fire fox
                    ice dragon
                    seamonkey
                    opera
                    crome
                    maxthon
                    k-meleon
                    SRWare Iron
                    comoo dragon
                    apple safari
                    and IE

i could test lunascape aswell but thats mozila based and probably will do just the same

so cashe and different browsers wouldnt help to fix it on user side

Comment

Oh I am not the only one then... This is the third related post lol

Comment

This was the 1st actually, cause people started to post in maintenance thread, and I made this one trying to get more attention to the issue, but there's at least 4 more about the issue, but not much luck cause administrators seem to be off duty.

Comment

prolly u fools login 200+ alts lololol

Comment

Ditto to all the above with my characters as well...

Wasted valuable grind time...
                            Last edited by Mike.Detz; 03-13-2014, 08:23 AM.
                            Crystal Saga
                            (S33) Kraken Beach

PriestLord
                            BloodPriest

Comment

Ainoyx :P silly and Same issue here I cannot logg on to S42 so can this please get fixed :P
                              *Shortee1119
                              Soul Of Ruins
                              Married to: Azurastrike
                              "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
                              (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

Working...
                              X